Author Topic: pre/post build steps window freezed ?  (Read 3630 times)

Aolean

pre/post build steps window freezed ?
« on: August 14, 2007, 12:35:39 am »
Hello all ;) I began to use C.B, it works very well except for one thing :

I'm not sure about this, I must have not seen the correct option, but when I'm trying to enter commands in the pre-post build steps window (by clicking on my project, and "build options") i can only enter something the first time i use the project. After what I've written is freezed.

Is that normal ? ;)

Aolean

Re: pre/post build steps window freezed ?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 11:54:39 am »
erf I really don't understand ;)

In fact I'm trying to compile a Qt4 project by using the qmake command.

What I've done :

-create a Qt4 project and write my sources.
- select the project and type in prebuilt :
     qmake -project
qmake

Aolean

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 12:01:46 pm »
This "enter" touch is very bad positionned  :?

so I enter the preceding commands in the Debug section of my project, and in the postbuilt command :

mv Projet bin/Debug/
mv *.o obj/Debug/

- I tried to let C.B know that a Makefile will be generated by making the "This is a custom Makefile" of my project true.

This is maybe not the better way to do this but I don't understant why it doesn't work :
I have the problem exposed in my first post (in fact when I go to the project properties I cant change anymore the prebuilt commands in the buit options) and when "custom Makefile" is true, I think it's not executing the prebuilt commands ???

Someone has an idea ?

Aolean

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 07:04:21 pm »
No idea ? :(

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 10:40:35 pm »
None. Never heard of such a problem, or seen myself. Neither an idea what could cause it.

At the very least, you could tell what revision and OS you're using, though. Then maybe, possibly, someone with a similar/identical configuration could try to reproduce it.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."