Author Topic: Visual C++ with CB  (Read 3395 times)

xloom

Visual C++ with CB
« on: August 13, 2007, 01:41:16 pm »
I am receiving the following error when compiling an imported project from .vcproj file:
Code
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Include\atl\atlctl.h(1379) : error C2039: '_InternalQueryInterface' : is not a member of 'plugin'
        c:\dev\plugin\Plugin.h(53) : see declaration of 'plugin'
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Include\atl\atlctl.h(1377) : while compiling class template member function 'HRESULT ATL::CComControl<T>::ControlQueryInterface(const IID &,void **)'
        with
        [
            T=Plugin
        ]
        c:\dev\plugin\Plugin.h(54) : see reference to class template instantiation 'ATL::CComControl<T>' being compiled
        with
        [
            T=Plugin
        ]

The same code compiles fine under Visual Express IDE therefore something must be different. I made the same project to CB by hand as well and got the same error. Does anyone have an idea of what might cause it or is there a way to see the exact command-line CB executes so I could compare the differences?
Thanks

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Visual C++ with CB
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 02:23:48 pm »
No solution for your problem, but you can see the full commandline like this:

In the compiler preferences (or in the build options), go to the rightmost tab ("Other Settings") and select Compiler Logging: Full Commandline.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

stanley

Re: Visual C++ with CB
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 01:17:29 pm »
I hope I could have helped you but i dont have any idea about this.:(