Author Topic: Using Makefile based build in codeblocks (disabling internal compiler).  (Read 3461 times)

Offline PerryWerneck

• Multiple posting newcomer
Hi,

I'm newbie using codeblocks and, in my first try with an older project I got a problem: How can I set the build/compile buttons to call a predefined makefile disabling the compiler dialogs?

This would be usefull when building older projeto who has their own Makefiles.

---
Perry Werneck
Brasilia - DF - Brazil

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

Offline PerryWerneck

• Multiple posting newcomer
Thanks!!! Problem solved withou your help and some small changes in the makefiles.
---
Perry Werneck
Brasilia - DF - Brazil

pibeac

I also have some problems with makefiles... I have a workspace with multiple projects, some of them needs a makeFile ( they are QT project and i use the qtWorkbench to generate the makeFile ) and some other does not need any makefile. When i want to build every projects of my workspace ( i click on build which usually builds the entire workspace ), the project that needs makefile doesn't compile and the error is that there is no target associated to makefile.something... ( i dont remeber the exact error because it happens yesterday and i am not in front of my developpement computer right now ) Is it a known issue? if not i can try to provide more...

Thanks