Author Topic: The 27 June 2007 build (4190) is out.  (Read 22389 times)

Offline DaVince

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • DaVince's Website
Re: The 27 June 2007 build (4190) is out.
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 01:14:17 pm »
  • toolbar-images-not-changing-state (is a wx problem/Win XP problem)
How long has that been there? Isn't it time to find a workaround or at least remove it from the list? :P

Offline skirby

• Almost regular
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 01:15:59 pm »
Job done.

I have updated all files which contained Tabs by four spaces.
I also indented all files which used only two spaces instead of four.

Thanks to regular expressions  :D

You can find my archive here:
http://www.mytempdir.com/1364422

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 03:49:49 pm »
  • toolbar-images-not-changing-state (is a wx problem/Win XP problem)
How long has that been there? Isn't it time to find a workaround or at least remove it from the list? :P

Feel free to submit a patch to Microsoft.

Tim S
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline kurapix

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 04:41:51 pm »
Thank you for the warnings tips.

The warnings are here because of the SDL library so if I have to fix theses ... I'll need to type all the keyboards keys, etc.
*EDIT* : Whops ... it is because I've forgotten the default case ... shame on me lol.
Of course I'm careful about my code not having warnings because like thomas said, it cans produces some problems.

Kurapix
Code::Blocks package building script

Offline SharkCZ

• Almost regular
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 08:56:15 pm »
I got C::B to build on Fedora 7 as-is. If someone writes the .spec file (or helps me do it), I could help have nightly builds for Fedora 7 on x86_64 (and possibly i386 if I can get it to cross-compile).
C::B is already part of Fedora. For the spec file and some patches see http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/codeblocks/?root=extras
I can upload my internal development versions to http://fedora.danny.cz/ occasionally
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:03:35 pm by SharkCZ »
Code::Blocks package maintainer for Fedora and EPEL

Offline Outis

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 08:43:48 pm »
Hi,

wxSmith crashed C::B after I changed some sizer settings and started the preview. My whole work with wxSmith is destroyed now although I compiled the project may times before the crash. Perhaps the file was overwritten... I don't know.

But please add the wxs file to the autosave files. If got backups of the cpp and hpp files - which are ok  :? - but there's no wxs.save file. :(

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 10:02:04 pm »
people are already working on this issue. It's because it is not part of the project, you can always add that file your self to the project. Things will probably be ok.

@Thomas : you implemented the autosave --> is it correct it will be included then ??

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 09:30:14 am »
people are already working on this issue. It's because it is not part of the project, you can always add that file your self to the project. Things will probably be ok.

@Thomas : you implemented the autosave --> is it correct it will be included then ??
Autosave only saves editors that validate as builtin editors, as I know they are just text files. It then uses the standard write-string-to-file function to do its job. Later, saving projects was added by calling the respective ProjectManager function. I don't think it's a good idea, but popular demand was large.

Other than that, Autosave knows nothing about any editors or the data within, and does not touch them. They might be wxSmith editors or something entirely different. Remember that Byo's Tetris-game is an editor too.
Unless we implement a kind of document interface for opening and saving files, and things like this, I see now way how this could be implemented. If an editor is not a builtin editor, you know nothing about it, and should not attempt to save it on your own.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."