Author Topic: The 06 July 2007 build (4235) is out.  (Read 28189 times)

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
Re: The 06 July 2007 build (4235) is out.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 06:26:43 pm »
In the thread for the nightly build of the 9th June i said that C::B crashes whenever I use the context-menu in the "Open files list" to close a file (using either "close this file/close all except this file/close all files"). Though I said I'd open a Bug-Report I didn't as I don't have a berlios-account. Trying out todays build I noticed that the bug still is present. Maybe someone else can file the bug for me.  I'm running Ubuntu 7.04 with wxWidgets 2.8.4. BTW in case this matters: the CB-Project file I use was created under Windows XP.

This is a bug in wxGTK. Already one bug-report exists in Berlios on this.
https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=11508&group_id=5358

No one has the same error (described above) like me? :-(
Please file a Bug-report in Berlios. Don't forget to attach the xml file you've posted here and also necessary steps to reproduce this. :)
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

Offline DC@DR

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 09:48:04 pm »
Ok, I just filed a bug there in Berlios.de. Hopefully someone will have time to take a look at it ;)

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 09:43:18 am »
Hehe, you should try using Python, now THAT is annoying. If someone decides to use spaces instead of tabs in a tabbed file, you get all sorts of crazy weird errors.
The use-indent-as-delimiter idea always made me think Python was actually intended as a hoax, not a real programming language  8)

(some people think that about C too... :)  http://www.gshotts.com/HUMOR/cisahoax.htm)
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

Offline Blue-Tiger

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 12:51:22 pm »
In the thread for the nightly build of the 9th June i said that C::B crashes whenever I use the context-menu in the "Open files list" to close a file (using either "close this file/close all except this file/close all files"). Though I said I'd open a Bug-Report I didn't as I don't have a berlios-account. Trying out todays build I noticed that the bug still is present. Maybe someone else can file the bug for me.  I'm running Ubuntu 7.04 with wxWidgets 2.8.4. BTW in case this matters: the CB-Project file I use was created under Windows XP.

This is a bug in wxGTK. Already one bug-report exists in Berlios on this.
https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=11508&group_id=5358

Thx for the clarification :)

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 01:04:54 pm »
Thx for the clarification :)

This bug has been fixed in Rev 4239. :)
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.