Author Topic: NEW PLUGIN: Code Browser  (Read 14669 times)

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
Re: NEW PLUGIN: Code Browser
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 07:20:05 pm »
eranif, you would do us a _HUGE_ favor if you implemented it in the form of a plugin... you're the only one who can do it!

Joren7

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 08:31:00 pm »
Well...eranif...it would be great if you do that...and it would be my base for the plugin I have in mind!
May we help you in the development?

Offline eranif

• Regular
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 09:12:32 pm »
Quote from: rickg22
eranif, you would do us a _HUGE_ favor if you implemented it in the form of a plugin... you're the only one who can do it!

Sorry, I dont have time to implement it as C::B plugin, I am working on my own project (which uses it as well). however, CodeLite API was simplified alot so I think it will not be that hard of a work to integrate it as a plugin. Ofcourse, I will be happy to assist (advices and such).

Quote from: Joren7
Well...eranif...it would be great if you do that...and it would be my base for the plugin I have in mind!
May we help you in the development?
My parser actually is quite stable and working, and could easily fit into your CodeBrowser plugin. it was desgined as a standalone library so you can use it as is with no dependencies (except for wxWidgets ofc).

-Eran

Joren7

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 10:26:17 am »
Very good! One more thing...where can I download it? It is a free project?

Offline eranif

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 10:31:42 am »
It is a free project?
Ofc, otherwise, I wouldnt have mentioned it here

where can I download it?
it is part of a larger project, but it is a standalone library - send me an email to
eran dot ifrah at gmail dot com, and I will instruct you how to download/build/use it (or send me private message on this forum)

-Eran