Author Topic: Build Messages Font Size Edit  (Read 8125 times)

Offline moreno

• Single posting newcomer
Build Messages Font Size Edit
« on: April 13, 2008, 10:06:47 pm »
Hi there!
Firstly I would like to thank you for such great thing like CB is! Secondly I would like to have some problem, of course :P
So I'm running on the notebook so my Height resolution is little comparing to the width, so i have moved the Managment & Logs Windows to be Vertical to gain some lines, and here we are:

The question is how to reduce the Build Messages Font Size because it's annoying to scrool the window all the error? I have been looking in the options but can't get it. I also tried to get rid of the "File" tab in the Build Messages Window by reducing size of it because I don't need it at all, but it gets to default every restart of the CB.

Greet

Offline Deschamps

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Build Messages Font Size Edit
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 11:15:05 am »
The question is how to reduce the Build Messages Font Size (...) I have been looking in the options but can't get it.

Settings -> Enviroment -> View -> Message log's font size

Regards.
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 11:32:57 am »
You have to restart C::B to let changes work.

Offline Deschamps

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 11:49:39 am »

I think it's not needed. At least for me, it's enough recompiling the project.
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 11:54:38 am »

I think it's not needed. At least for me, it's enough recompiling the project.

You are right.
I only saw that it does not change the font-size immediately, but I did not recompile.

Offline moreno

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 05:23:05 pm »
The question is how to reduce the Build Messages Font Size (...) I have been looking in the options but can't get it.

Regards.

Thank You, I've missed it. Because scaling(or my eyes) is strange (font size 8 is very big, and 7 is nearly unreadable for me), the second question is how to get rid of "File" tab in Build Messages Window because I don't need it at all? I can't delete it, i can't move it to be next to "Message" tab, and when i reduce its width it gets back to default every restart of CB.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 05:26:41 pm by moreno »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 06:06:40 pm »

Regards.

Thank You, I've missed it. Because scaling(or my eyes) is strange (font size 8 is very big, and 7 is nearly unreadable for me), the second question is how to get rid of "File" tab in Build Messages Window because I don't need it at all? I can't delete it, i can't move it to be next to "Message" tab, and when i reduce its width it gets back to default every restart of CB.

The widths are hardcoded.

Offline moreno

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 08:03:46 pm »
What does it mean "Hardcoded"? In other words it means that there is no way to reduce size of "File" tab permanently or to get rid of that ?
Regards