Author Topic: AutoVersioning Plugin  (Read 185737 times)

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
  • Got to practice :)
Re: AutoVersioning Plugin
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2007, 03:06:12 pm »
In case you did this: I have no more access to the repository. Neither by any client software nor via the BerliOS (anonymous) interface. The error is 403 - access forbidden. I guess you misconfigured something, maybe...?!

Sorry for the delay, my baby got sick and I was running up and down, to pediatricians, but thanks to God all is fine. :)

I disabled the svn to see if the revision control is reset. I will like to create a separate revision control inside a trunk folder, but don't know how, the revision control is global to the autoversioning folder. I need some help with the svn stuff. :?

Also I see that it is not possible to delete file releases and packages? and I disabled it too to see if in the next 6 hours crons job everythins is fresh (reset). Because I created some packages with the wrong names and duplicated releases.

Hello, It seems to me that this is usefull plugin for that nice IDE,
but I can't find any link to the sources or binaries, so could smeone give
me a link to the soures or binaries?

For now you can download it from this forum on the first post of this topic, you have to be logged in to download the attachment, here is the url:
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6294.0;attach=2256

The sources are compressed in 7-zip format
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 03:09:41 pm by JGM »

Kalma

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2007, 02:34:55 pm »
Thank you, I doesn`t know, that I must be loged in to see the attachments.  :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:39:29 pm by Kalma »

Offline Laslie

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2007, 03:19:35 pm »
Great thing!
I try compile it but I get some error message. :(
D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:: In member function `void AutoVersioning::GenerateChanges()':
D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:642: warning: unused variable 'date'
.objs\avSvnRevision.o:: In function `Z8QuerySvnRK8wxStringRS_S2_':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/avSvnRevision.cpp:28: undefined reference to `TiXmlDocument::Parse(char const*, TiXmlParsingData*, TiXmlEncoding)'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\avSvnRevision.cpp:39: undefined reference to `TiXmlElement::GetText() const'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\avSvnRevision.cpp:40: undefined reference to `TiXmlElement::GetText() const'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning8OnAttachEv':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:92: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:92: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager12GetAppWindowEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:97: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:97: undefined reference to `_imp__cbEVT_COMPILER_STARTED'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:97: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager17RegisterEventSinkEiP17IEventFunctorBaseI15CodeBlocksEventE'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:98: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:98: undefined reference to `_imp__cbEVT_COMPILER_FINISHED'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:98: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager17RegisterEventSinkEiP17IEventFunctorBaseI15CodeBlocksEventE'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning17OnCompilerStartedER15CodeBlocksEvent':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:130: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:130: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning18OnCompilerFinishedER15CodeBlocksEvent':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:171: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:171: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning13OnTimerVerifyER12wxTimerEvent':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:199: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:199: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:216: undefined reference to `ProjectFile::GetFileState() const'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning20OnMenuAutoVersioningER14wxCommandEvent':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:238: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:238: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning19OnMenuCommitChangesER14wxCommandEvent':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:280: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:280: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning10OnUpdateUIER15wxUpdateUIEvent':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:304: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:304: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning19UpdateVersionHeaderEv':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:418: undefined reference to `_impInfo: resolving vtable for TiXmlDocumentby linking to __imp___ZTV13TiXmlDocument (auto-import)
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:418: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning13CommitChangesEv':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:546: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:546: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioning15GenerateChangesEv':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:628: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:628: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager17GetProjectManagerEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:630: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
:D:\Letoltes\CodeBlocks\plugin\AutoVersioning\0.7\AutoVersioning.cpp:630: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager12GetAppWindowEv'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN14AutoVersioningC1Ev':D:/Letoltes/CodeBlocks/plugin/AutoVersioning/0.7/AutoVersioning.cpp:78: undefined reference to `_imp___Z11PlaceWindowP16wxTopLevelWindow17cbPlaceDialogModeb'
.objs\AutoVersioning.o:: In function `ZN9__gnu_cxx13new_allocatorIPN14BlockAllocatorI15CodeBlocksEventLj75ELb0EE11LinkedBlockIS2_EEE10deallocateEPS6_j':C:/MinGW/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/bits/stl_vector.h:(.rdata$_ZTV14AutoVersioning[vtable for AutoVersioning]+0x74): undefined reference to `cbPlugin::NotImplemented(wxString const&) const'
)]+0x7):: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Manager3GetEv'
)]+0x11):: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Manager16GetPluginManagerEv'
)]+0x3c):: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN13PluginManager14RegisterPluginERK8wxStringPFP8cbPluginvEPFvS4_EPFvPiS9_S9_E'
:: === Build finished: 24 errors, 1 warnings ===

I downloaded latest C::B source from SVN for header files. Recompile wxWidget 2.8.4 with Unicode.
What I doing wrongly? Can anybody help me?

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2007, 04:07:36 pm »
Finally, deleted the svn repos created on autoversioning folder using ssh and moved the official autoversioning plugin files to autoversioning/trunk, now waiting for the 6 hours cron. Now I have a separate folder for the svn  of the offical autoversioning files instead of the global svn autoversioning folder

Now I have to figure out how to delete the "packages and releases" on the files section of the project, any suggestions?

I'm new to this of ssh, never heard of it until now.   :mrgreen:

Kalma

« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2007, 04:47:53 pm »
@Laslie
Hello, I' have only had one of this this problems, since I have linked the Autorevision plugin directly against the codeblocks.dll. It was the auto-import error against a symbol in tinyXML, so I tried to link it against the tinyXML static lib and everything works well, hopefully this could help you.

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2007, 07:22:04 am »
I have took the time to add some documentation in to the codeblocks wiki about the autoversioning plugin.  :D My wife also created me some simple logo  :D

Here is the url http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=AutoVersioning.

I don't think is perfect and good enough for a beginner to understand. :?:

Edit: Added some new content and some changes
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 09:55:39 pm by JGM »

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2007, 02:44:57 am »
New version of the plugin 0.8, just added a simple thing, a header language selector. Updated the sources on the first post of this topic and committed the changes to svn sources at berlios to revision 2.

Now the plugin supports the C language by eliminating the namespace AutoVersion.
New option is available on the settings tab. See the plugin documentation at the wiki for new screen shots.

http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=AutoVersioning

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2007, 03:33:26 am »
Reorganized the plugin documentation on the wiki.

Offline Laslie

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2007, 03:12:55 pm »
@Kalma
Thank you! In this way succeeded.

Offline Laslie

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2007, 03:22:21 pm »
JGM!
When I install Autoversioning 0.8 plugin with Manage plugin dialog, I get an error.
I use C::B SVN 4466, wxWidgets 2.8.4.
Can you help me?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2007, 04:26:20 pm »
JGM!
When I install Autoversioning 0.8 plugin with Manage plugin dialog, I get an error.
I use C::B SVN 4466, wxWidgets 2.8.4.
Can you help me?

Hi Laslie,

I just compiled the pluging using the codeblocks.dll and wxmsw28u_gcc_cb.dll from revision 4472 nightly compiled by killerbot here without problem. I uploaded the file to the berlios project page. Here is the download link:

http://prdownload.berlios.de/autoversioning/autoversioning-v0.8.win32.7z

I was'nt aware that it could be possible to link to dll's without the use of .a files  :oops:

Offline Laslie

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2007, 09:12:57 am »
Hi JGM!

Thank you for your reply. By you attached plugin file is correct. But my compiled plugin file is wrong. :(
Yes, I use latest C::B nightly build. So no matter, your plugin file is work. For me this will do.
Thank you again.

Offline Laslie

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2007, 01:01:17 pm »
JGM!

I compiled it successfully. :)
One small change:
- on Linker settings tab, link library wxmsw28u -> wxmsw28u_gcc_cb

Offline JGM

• Lives here!
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2007, 02:17:26 pm »
One small change:
- on Linker settings tab, link library wxmsw28u -> wxmsw28u_gcc_cb

Yep, that does the job.  :)

I think there should be documentation on the wiki covering how to compile a plugin using a nightly compiled version on windows. If some administrator read this, does this kind of documentation should be done?

Offline dmoore

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2007, 04:03:48 pm »
anyone with an account can add and edit wiki pages.