Author Topic: The 13 June 2007 build is out.  (Read 17842 times)

Offline dje

• Lives here!
Re: The 13 June 2007 build is out.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 08:27:48 pm »
Sounds like you are missing the wxTE_PROCESS_ENTER style on the combo box, but you probably knew that . . .
I didn't know; it worked before with wxWidgets 2.6.3 in that way. I'll try, thanks !  :)

It works ! I missed this point during 2.6.3 to 2.8.4 migration.
What surprises me is that this flag is not necessary in a toolbar wxComboBox.

Thanks again,

Dje

Offline Morphius Faydal

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 10:08:09 pm »
svn build 4093
wxGTK 2.8.4
built it myself on Linux

Not sure if I did something wrong or what, but I can't create a new project.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Deschamps

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 11:49:12 am »
Quote from: MorphiusFaydal
Not sure if I did something wrong or what, but I can't create a new project

You need to enable the Scripted wizard plugin (i suppose it's a core plugin, not a contrib one).
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

anarxia

Import libraries for mingw
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 12:34:52 pm »
I tried many nightlies after May 23 and they all fail to generate import libraries for mingw. It works for MS Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 but not mingw:(. I checked the command line and it seems to use -Wl,--out-implib=library.dll instead of -Wl,--out-implib=library.a.
Is my configuration to blame (I did not mess with the advanced settings) or is this a bug in codeblocks?

Gmp

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 12:40:32 pm »
I've only ever used this program today, so i don't know if it's meant to do this.

But the project tree or whatever the list of files in a project you have is called doesn't appear, like when you make a new project with, say, SDL. it has the default test program that comes with it. but there's actually no way to see the file that's in the project, unless you go open and find it (I don't know if i'm making sense). There's also no way i've found to remove the file. Help?

Offline Morphius Faydal

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 04:12:52 pm »
Quote from: MorphiusFaydal
Not sure if I did something wrong or what, but I can't create a new project

You need to enable the Scripted wizard plugin (i suppose it's a core plugin, not a contrib one).

Oh.  I think that was one of the ones I turned off.. Only in the plugin manager, so it won't be hard to re-enable.

Atragor

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 06:49:10 pm »
When I select checkbox "Display as free floating/docking wundow" in Settings -> Editor -> Code-completion and symbols browser and press OK program terminates unexpectedly. I think something's wrong with this option...