Author Topic: Codeblocks and Glades  (Read 9972 times)

Offline thorn

• Single posting newcomer
Codeblocks and Glades
« on: May 04, 2007, 03:16:13 am »
I am  using Codeblocks with Ubuntu Linux and would also like to include Glade as well. If any of you Linux users have done this already, would you mind sharing what approach you used and what problems you encountered?

Thanbks,

Thorn

okonkole

Re: Codeblocks and Glades
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 10:38:56 pm »
Hello every body!

I'm like Thorn, I'm also using C::B on Linux and I want to use glade to make my interface. I've been looking some help on google, developpers's websites... nothing...

Is that possible to include a glade into C::B? What do i do with my xml file ??  :shock:

Can someone have a link of a tutorial or something like that...

Thanks

Offline darthdespotism

• Almost regular
    • Coder's Nemesis
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:58 pm »
What do i do with my xml file ??  :shock:

There are two posibilities. First jou can translate the XML to cpp-Source via glade-- or you can include the file via the Glib:: interface.

The second ist very well documented at www.gtkmm.org and it's the way I use it. Why would you like to include Glade in Codeblocks directly?

okonkole

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 10:35:06 pm »
I don't want to include glade into C::B, i just want the .glade file.
I found a third way, using the libglade library : http://www.jamesh.id.au/software/libglade/ that's what I was looking for!!

Now i've got a compilation problem :(

Code
/home/joda/DEVELOPPEMENT/cpp/testGlade_01/main.cpp:18: undefined reference to `glade_xml_new'
/home/joda/DEVELOPPEMENT/cpp/testGlade_01/main.cpp:24: undefined reference to `glade_xml_signal_autoconnect'
:: === Build finished: 2 errors, 0 warnings ===

But that's not the right place to post this problem!!

So thx

Offline physnoct

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 08:08:53 am »
While this may be an old post, it will not remain unanswered  :)
http://physnoct.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/using-codeblocks-with-glade-and-gtk-toolkit/