Author Topic: can't build head SVN on FreeBSD 6.2 with wxWidgets 2.6.3  (Read 3472 times)

evka85

can't build head SVN on FreeBSD 6.2 with wxWidgets 2.6.3
« on: April 27, 2007, 07:03:35 pm »
Hello,

I saw another threads discussing problems like mine but people getting those errors are using wxWidgets 2.8.
I use wxWidgets 2.6.3 (wxgtk2-unicode-2.6.3_1) and when I'm compiling a CB code from SVN head I get lots of undefined references:
Code
app.o(.text+0x168b): In function `CodeBlocksApp::BatchJob()':
/usr/home/evka/codeblocks/src/src/app.cpp:700: undefined reference to `PlaceWindow(wxTopLevelWindow*, cbPlaceDialogMode, bool)'
app.o(.text+0x214c): In function `CodeBlocksApp::SetupPersonality(wxString const&)':
/usr/home/evka/codeblocks/src/src/app.cpp:940: undefined reference to `PlaceWindow(wxTopLevelWindow*, cbPlaceDialogMode, bool)'
environmentsettingsdlg.o(.text+0xd7d): In function `EnvironmentSettingsDlg::OnChooseColour(wxCommandEvent&)':
/usr/home/evka/codeblocks/src/src/environmentsettingsdlg.cpp:312: undefined reference to `PlaceWindow(wxTopLevelWindow*, cbPlaceDialogMode, bool)'
environmentsettingsdlg.o(.text+0x1008): In function `EnvironmentSettingsDlg::OnHeadCheck(wxCommandEvent&)':
/usr/X11R6/include/wx-2.6/wx/event.h:561: undefined reference to `PlaceWindow(wxTopLevelWindow*, cbPlaceDialogMode, bool)'
main.o(.text+0x366b): In function `MainFrame::ShowOpenFileDialog(wxString const&, wxString const&)':
/usr/home/evka/codeblocks/src/src/main.cpp:1317: undefined reference to `PlaceWindow(wxTopLevelWindow*, cbPlaceDialogMode, bool)'
main.o(.text+0x9de4):/usr/home/evka/codeblocks/src/src/main.cpp:2017: more undefined references to `PlaceWindow(wxTopLevelWindow*, cbPlaceDialogMode, bool)' follow
main.o(.text+0x1168a): In function `MainFrame::OnDockWindowVisibility(CodeBlocksDockEvent&)':
/usr/home/evka/codeblocks/src/src/main.cpp:3788: undefined reference to `MessageManager::IsLogVisible(int)'
main.o(.text+0x12821): In function `MainFrame::CreateMenubar()':
./sdk_events.h:22: undefined reference to `cbEVT_MENUBAR_CREATE_BEGIN'
main.o(.text+0x1306b):./sdk_events.h:22: undefined reference to `cbEVT_MENUBAR_CREATE_END'
main.o(.text+0x14d85): In function `MainFrame::OnRequestHideDockWindow(CodeBlocksDockEvent&)':
./sdk_events.h:83: undefined reference to `cbEVT_DOCK_WINDOW_VISIBILITY'
main.o(.text+0x15031): In function `MainFrame::OnRequestShowDockWindow(CodeBlocksDockEvent&)':
./sdk_events.h:83: undefined reference to `cbEVT_DOCK_WINDOW_VISIBILITY'
main.o(.text+0x15879): In function `MainFrame::LoadViewLayout(wxString const&)':
./sdk_events.h:130: undefined reference to `cbEVT_SWITCHED_VIEW_LAYOUT'
main.o(.text+0x1e82e): In function `global constructors keyed to wxID_FILE10':
/usr/X11R6/include/wx-2.6/wx/event.h:2191: undefined reference to `cbEVT_DOCK_WINDOW_VISIBILITY'
scriptingsettingsdlg.o(.text+0x296): In function `ScriptingSettingsDlg::OnBrowse(wxCommandEvent&)':
/usr/home/evka/codeblocks/src/src/scriptingsettingsdlg.cpp:312: undefined reference to `PlaceWindow(wxTopLevelWindow*, cbPlaceDialogMode, bool)'

I think there is some lib missing but I'm not working with wxWidgets so it's hard for me to say what lib does it want. Please give me some tips

Thanks,
Evaldas