Author Topic: Code Completion  (Read 4560 times)

leonel

Code Completion
« on: April 30, 2007, 03:31:39 am »
I just want to use Code::Blocks in a new personal project but still have a problem, a friend of mine has a perfect code completion for Qt4, and I need it to but for Gtkmm. How can I get my completion and start my project.

LordFord.

Offline Auria

• Almost regular

leonel

Re: Code Completion
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 03:51:21 am »
I'm sorry, but maybe I don't get the correct idea, I mean, my natural language is Spanish, maybe I misunderstand a step and still have no code completion, I'm using the options: `pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4 libglademm-2.4` and `pkg-config --libs gtkmm-2.4 libglademm-2.4`, I just add the /usr/include/gtkmm-2.4/gtkmm dir to my search directories and nothing happend... What I'm doing wrong ?

Any help.

pd: I'm using Debian 4.0, and thx for your rapid answer, but still have the problem.

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 04:16:04 am »
I just ran 'pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4 libglademm-2.4' in my Gentoo and the list of directories is bigger. You should add all the directories to the parser's search directories to get more results from CodeCompletion.

Just for reference the output is:

Quote from: pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4 libglademm-2.4
-D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/gtkmm-2.4 -I/usr/lib/gtkmm-2.4/include -I/usr/include/glibmm-2.4 -I/usr/lib/glibmm-2.4/include -I/usr/include/gdkmm-2.4 -I/usr/lib/gdkmm-2.4/include -I/usr/include/pangomm-1.4 -I/usr/include/atkmm-1.6 -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/include/sigc++-2.0 -I/usr/lib/sigc++-2.0/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/directfb -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/libglademm-2.4 -I/usr/lib/libglademm-2.4/include -I/usr/include/libglade-2.0 -I/usr/include/libxml2

leonel

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 03:00:16 pm »
Thx all for your answers, I just got my code completion doing what u said. Adding all output directories from `pkg-config ...`.

LordFord.