Author Topic: [solved]Problem with virtual folders  (Read 3897 times)

Offline idhan

• Multiple posting newcomer
[solved]Problem with virtual folders
« on: March 13, 2007, 12:49:05 pm »
Hi,

I have add some virtual folders to my project and drag and drop some files inside... that is ok but, after I save my project and close the application,
if I open the project all the virtual folders aren't there. I am doing something wrong or is a error of code::block??

thanks..

Edit1:

If I create y new virtual folder and drag and drop some files normally code::blocks should give the possibility the save the project, but any change is detected (and I can't save the project) and may be that's the reason why after I open it again, everything is lose.... I hope someone can help me with this, may be I am wrong.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 12:33:46 pm by idhan »

wxLearner

Re: Problem with virtual folders
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 01:11:02 pm »
I think, the problem is, that the virtual folders are also categorized by file types and appear under "Sources", "Headers" and so on. If you unselect "Project => Project tree => Categorize by file types" in the menu, they should appear as you created them, but then the other files aren't categorized by file types also.

Offline idhan

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Problem with virtual folders
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 02:42:54 pm »
Thanks for answer me.. I get it ;.)

Another question: How can I propose y new feature to the project? the feature is to add files directly to the virtual folders using right click upon them, the same as visual studio does, do you think that is possible?

thanks again,

regards.