Author Topic: tinyish feature request: source code formatter plugin, () bracket indentation  (Read 5023 times)

line

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum for that.
I'm using Code::Blocks to write D code, using a syntax which results, unfortunately, in an abundance of deep structures of () brackets.
At the moment, multi-line parameter lists are indented to the previous line's first "(" (it seems).
It would be greatly appreciated if a flag were to be added to the formatter plugin to, for example, only indent ()s by the default indentation size, because that would make my auto-formatted code much more readable.
Greetings and thanks for reading.

edit: An example of a typical short segment of code, as indented by the formatter plugin:
Code
      tree response=tree("html",
                         tree("head", tree("title", text("Gallery"))),
                         tree("body",
                              makeTable(3, 1,
                                        tree("center", RoundedCorners(outer, h,
                                                                      makeTable(3,1, tree("center", head), tree("center", counter), tree("center", navigate))
                                                                     )),
                                        makeTable(1, 1, RoundedCorners(outer, h, makeTable(-1, perline, images))),
                                        tree("center", RoundedCorners(outer, h, navigate))
                                       )
                             )
                        );
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 06:53:20 pm by line »