Author Topic: noticed bugs  (Read 3766 times)

Offline Darck

• Multiple posting newcomer
noticed bugs
« on: December 08, 2006, 10:33:33 pm »
1. highlighting active line doesn't work
2. There is no way to choose default color in syntax highlighting
3. I choose save project as, try to save project with the same name, which already exists, delete that project, press save and i get message that the file already exists. But I've just deleted it... ;)

and requests:
1. Would be good if code formatter plugin allowed modifications predefined styles. Because now I don't know what to check in custom to get Java style with little modification

2. Again syntax highlighting should be distributed with a little more colors themes. At least one with dark background. It would be nice to have option importing/loading color theme, then people could put it on internet.

3. Files in project Workspace deleted with del button, and added with insert.

rev 3337, win2k
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 02:42:51 am by Darck »

Offline kingfox

Re: noticed bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 03:28:45 am »
1. highlighting active line doesn't work
I run Code::Blocks rev3337 under Windows 2000 Pro CHS, and highlight active line work correctly. Show as the first figure. Please check your settings in "Settings->Editor->General Settings->Highlight Line under caret".

2. There is no way to choose default color in syntax highlighting
I think the second figure is what you need.

3. I choose save project as, try to save project with the same name ...
I reproduced this sence under Win2000Pro.CHS. But When I change the project name to another and then change back to the original name, there is no "file already exist" message.

and requests:
1. Would be good if code formatter plugin allowed modifications predefined styles...
2. ... It would be nice to have option importing/loading color theme, then people could put it on internet.
3. Files in project Workspace deleted with del button, and added with insert.
I think they are nice suggestions.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Darck

Re: noticed bugs
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 11:12:38 am »
1. Of course you are correct, my fault. I haven't been using C:B long enough to spot this option. I suggest information in Syntax highlighting, near Active line about it, maybe just change name suitably, for example from "Active line" to "Active line (enabled/disabled)"

2. I meant only setting default color of specific foreground or background, not all template

3."When I change the project name to another and then change back to the original name, there is no "file already exist" message."
I said that this occurs, when you want to save already existed project, by "save project as" option, and before you press "save" button you delete this project in save file as box, you get message "file already exists". What is not true. Anyway, don't bother yourself about it nobody does that ;)

1 "Are you sure, you want delete"
2 "This file already exists"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 01:03:12 pm by Darck »