Author Topic: Compiling Codeblocks  (Read 23809 times)

divner

Compiling Codeblocks
« on: December 21, 2004, 03:48:48 am »
Hi Yiannis.

Codeblocks looks great. It certainly seems to be what I have been looking around for.

I would like to use it as the Ide for the Small Device C Compiler for the 8051, SDCC, which means writing plugins for compiling, debugging and program downloading.

I have tried to compile the beta2 sources without success so far using wxWidgets 2.4.2. Is codeblocks.cbp as shipped with the beta2 sources supposed to work properly?

When can I obtain the beta3 sources?

Have you compiled codeblocks with wxWidgets-2.5.3 yet?

Best regards.

Noel Diviney

Anonymous

Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 09:57:49 am »
I think the last version of the source is in CVS. Just get the CVS instructions at :

http://codeblocks.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectSource#commandlinecvs

On a side note, I tried to compile the beta 2 version, both with 2.4.2 and 2.5.3, without success.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 10:36:58 am »
Yes, it's probably better to get the sources from CVS.
When you check out the source code, there are makefiles provided for win32 (Makefile) and Unix (Makefile.unix). The unix makefile has been checked and succesfully compiles under Linux (tried with debian and gentoo).
To compile under win32, issue "make" followed by "make update".
To compile under unix, issue "make -f Makefile.unix" followed by "make -f Makefile.unix update"
For "make update" to work under win32, you need the "zip" command in your path (get it here).

Notes for unix compiling: It currently only works with gtk2 and the Makefile.unix provided is configured for it. I hope this will change in the future , when someone contributes a fix ;)

Finally, I just recently switched codeblocks to wxWidgets 2.4.2. The next version will be released real soon now (before Christmas) and will probably be the current CVS version.

After this release, I will see what it takes to compile it with wxWidgets 2.5.x and if the project will gain anything by doing so...

HTH,
Yiannis :)
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 11:04:35 am »
I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but here are two *very* important notes for succesful compiling:

- You need to build wxWidgets as a DLL.
- You also need to build contrib/stc and contrib/xrc from wxWidgets distribution.

Yiannis.
Be patient!

divner

Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 05:59:36 am »
Hi Yiannis.

Many thanks for your prompt response. I have checked out the sources from CVS and I am now working on getting a successful compile. I seem to have problems with unresolved externals associated with the DLL version of STC from wxWidgets-2.4.2. Interestingly I have problems with both GCC and VC++6.00. Have you got STC from 2.4.2 working?.

By the way I have been making changes to the VC++ .dsp files to make them more immune to different environments ie relative paths for includes and libs. When I am done I can feed these back if you wish.

Best regards.

Noel Diviney

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2004, 02:10:28 pm »
The way I build wxWidgets is this (assuming wxWidgets sources are in WXDIR):

cd WXDIR\src\msw
mingw32-make -f makefile.g95 FINAL=1 UNICODE=0 WXMAKINGDLL=1

cd ..\..\contrib\src\stc
mingw32-make -f makefile.g95 FINAL=1 UNICODE=0 WXUSINGDLL=1

cd ..\xrc
mingw32-make -f makefile.g95 FINAL=1 UNICODE=0 WXUSINGDLL=1

That's it. Just notice the WXUSINGDLL and WXMAKINGDLL environment vars...

Yiannis.
Be patient!

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
Problem compiling codeblocks beta 5
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2005, 05:36:08 am »
I can't get it to work! Either with make or directly in codeblocks.

( MESSAGE EDITED DUE TO CORRECTIONS )

If I compile inside codeblocks, I get these messages (full log):

Project   : Code::Blocks
Compiler  : GNU GCC Compiler (called directly)
Directory : G:\Dev-Cpp\projects\CodeBlocks-1.0-beta5\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calculating dependencies: sdk\tinyxml\tinystr.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\tinyxml\tinyxml.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\tinyxml\tinyxmlerror.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\tinyxml\tinyxmlparser.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\Managers\Managers.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\Managers\StdAfx.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\autodetectcompilers.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\cbeditor.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\cbplugin.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\cbproject.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\compileoptionsbase.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\compiler.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\compilerfactory.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\compileroptions.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\compiletargetbase.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\configmanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\configuretoolsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\confirmreplacedlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\devcpploader.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\editarrayfiledlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\editarrayorderdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\editarraystringdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\editorcolorset.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\editorconfigurationdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\editormanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\edittooldlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\filegroupsandmasks.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\finddlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\globals.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\incrementalselectlistdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\macrosmanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\manager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\menuitemsmanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\messagelog.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\messagemanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\msvc7loader.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\msvcloader.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\newfromtemplatedlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\pipedprocess.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\pluginmanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\pluginsconfigurationdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projectbuildtarget.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projectfileoptionsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projectlayoutloader.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projectloader.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projectmanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projectoptionsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projectsfilemasksdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\projecttemplateloader.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\replacedlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\sdk_events.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\selecttargetdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\simplelistlog.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\simpletextlog.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\templatemanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\toolsmanager.cpp
Calculating dependencies: sdk\workspaceloader.cpp
Calculating dependencies: src\app.cpp
Calculating dependencies: src\dlgabout.cpp
Calculating dependencies: src\dlgaboutplugin.cpp
Calculating dependencies: src\environmentsettingsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: src\main.cpp
Calculating dependencies: src\resources\resources.rc
Calculating dependencies: plugins\astyle\asstreamiterator.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\astyle\astyle\ASBeautifier.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\astyle\astyle\ASFormatter.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\astyle\astyle\ASResource.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\astyle\astyleconfigdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\astyle\astyleplugin.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\astyle\formattersettings.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\advancedcompileroptionsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\compilerBCC.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\compilerMINGW.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\compilerMSVC.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\compilererrors.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\compilergcc.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\compilermessages.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\compileroptionsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\customvars.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\directcommands.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\compilergcc\makefilegenerator.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\debuggergdb\debuggergdb.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\debuggergdb\debuggertree.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\cclist.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\cclistctrl.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\ccoptionsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\ccrenderer.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\classbrowser.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\codecompletion.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\insertclassmethoddlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\nativeparser.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\parser\parser.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\parser\parserthread.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\parser\token.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\codecompletion\parser\tokenizer.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\classwizard\classwizard.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\classwizard\classwizarddlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\pluginwizard\enterinfodlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\pluginwizard\pluginwizard.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\pluginwizard\pluginwizarddlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\todo\addtododlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\todo\todolist.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\todo\todolistview.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\todo\todosettingsdlg.cpp
Calculating dependencies: plugins\xpmanifest\windowsxplooknfeel.cpp
Calculating dependencies: tools\ConsoleRunner\main.cpp
Switching to target: tinyXML
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\tinyxml\\tinystr.cpp" -o "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinystr.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\tinyxml\\tinyxml.cpp" -o "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinyxml.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\tinyxml\\tinyxmlerror.cpp" -o "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinyxmlerror.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\tinyxml\\tinyxmlparser.cpp" -o "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinyxmlparser.o"
ar -r "sdk\\tinyxml\\libtxml.a" "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinystr.o" "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinyxml.o" "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinyxmlerror.o" "sdk\\tinyxml\\.objs\\tinyxmlparser.o"
   ranlib "sdk\\tinyxml\\libtxml.a"
ar: creating sdk\\tinyxml\\libtxml.a
Switching to target: sdk
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\Managers\\Managers.cpp" -o "sdk\\Managers\\.objs\\Managers.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\Managers\\StdAfx.cpp" -o "sdk\\Managers\\.objs\\StdAfx.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\autodetectcompilers.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\autodetectcompilers.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\cbeditor.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\cbeditor.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\cbplugin.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\cbplugin.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\cbproject.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\cbproject.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\compileoptionsbase.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\compileoptionsbase.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\compiler.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\compiler.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\compilerfactory.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\compilerfactory.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\compileroptions.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\compileroptions.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\compiletargetbase.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\compiletargetbase.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\configmanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\configmanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\configuretoolsdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\configuretoolsdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\confirmreplacedlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\confirmreplacedlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\devcpploader.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\devcpploader.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\editarrayfiledlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\editarrayfiledlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\editarrayorderdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\editarrayorderdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\editarraystringdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\editarraystringdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\editorcolorset.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\editorcolorset.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\editorconfigurationdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\editorconfigurationdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\editormanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\editormanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\edittooldlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\edittooldlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\filegroupsandmasks.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\filegroupsandmasks.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\finddlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\finddlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\globals.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\globals.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\incrementalselectlistdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\incrementalselectlistdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\macrosmanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\macrosmanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\manager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\manager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\menuitemsmanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\menuitemsmanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\messagelog.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\messagelog.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\messagemanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\messagemanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\msvc7loader.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\msvc7loader.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\msvcloader.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\msvcloader.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\newfromtemplatedlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\newfromtemplatedlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\pipedprocess.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\pipedprocess.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\pluginmanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\pluginmanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\pluginsconfigurationdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\pluginsconfigurationdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projectbuildtarget.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projectbuildtarget.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projectfileoptionsdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projectfileoptionsdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projectlayoutloader.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projectlayoutloader.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projectloader.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projectloader.o"
sdk/projectloader.cpp: In member function `void ProjectLoader::DoProjectOptions(TiXmlElement*)':
sdk/projectloader.cpp:73: warning: `bool makefile_custom' might be used uninitialized in this function
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projectmanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projectmanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projectoptionsdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projectoptionsdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projectsfilemasksdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projectsfilemasksdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\projecttemplateloader.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\projecttemplateloader.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\replacedlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\replacedlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\sdk_events.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\sdk_events.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\selecttargetdlg.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\selecttargetdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\simplelistlog.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\simplelistlog.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\simpletextlog.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\simpletextlog.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\templatemanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\templatemanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\toolsmanager.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\toolsmanager.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -D_USRDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -c "sdk\\workspaceloader.cpp" -o "sdk\\.objs\\workspaceloader.o"
mingw32-g++.exe -shared -Wl,--output-def="devel\\libcodeblocks.def" -Wl,--out-implib="devel\\libcodeblocks.a" -Wl,--dll   -L"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\lib"  -L"sdk/tinyxml" "sdk\\Managers\\.objs\\Managers.o" "sdk\\Managers\\.objs\\StdAfx.o" "sdk\\.objs\\autodetectcompilers.o" "sdk\\.objs\\cbeditor.o" "sdk\\.objs\\cbplugin.o" "sdk\\.objs\\cbproject.o" "sdk\\.objs\\compileoptionsbase.o" "sdk\\.objs\\compiler.o" "sdk\\.objs\\compilerfactory.o" "sdk\\.objs\\compileroptions.o" "sdk\\.objs\\compiletargetbase.o" "sdk\\.objs\\configmanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\configuretoolsdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\confirmreplacedlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\devcpploader.o" "sdk\\.objs\\editarrayfiledlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\editarrayorderdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\editarraystringdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\editorcolorset.o" "sdk\\.objs\\editorconfigurationdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\editormanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\edittooldlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\filegroupsandmasks.o" "sdk\\.objs\\finddlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\globals.o" "sdk\\.objs\\incrementalselectlistdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\macrosmanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\manager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\menuitemsmanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\messagelog.o" "sdk\\.objs\\messagemanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\msvc7loader.o" "sdk\\.objs\\msvcloader.o" "sdk\\.objs\\newfromtemplatedlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\pipedprocess.o" "sdk\\.objs\\pluginmanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\pluginsconfigurationdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projectbuildtarget.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projectfileoptionsdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projectlayoutloader.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projectloader.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projectmanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projectoptionsdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projectsfilemasksdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\projecttemplateloader.o" "sdk\\.objs\\replacedlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\sdk_events.o" "sdk\\.objs\\selecttargetdlg.o" "sdk\\.objs\\simplelistlog.o" "sdk\\.objs\\simpletextlog.o" "sdk\\.objs\\templatemanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\toolsmanager.o" "sdk\\.objs\\workspaceloader.o"    -L"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\lib"  -L"sdk/tinyxml" -o "devel\\codeblocks.dll"   -s -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base -Wl,--export-all-symbols -Wl,--add-stdcall-alias -ltxml -lwxxrc -lstc  -lwxmsw$(WX_VER)
Info: resolving __ZN9wxControl13sm_eventTableE by linking to __imp___ZN9wxControl13sm_eventTableE (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxDefaultValidator by linking to __imp__wxDefaultValidator (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEmptyString by linking to __imp__wxEmptyString (auto-import)
Info: resolving __ZN11wxScrollBar19sm_classwxScrollBarE by linking to __imp___ZN11wxScrollBar19sm_classwxScrollBarE (auto-import)
Info: resolving __ZN11wxClassInfo8sm_firstE by linking to __imp___ZN11wxClassInfo8sm_firstE (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_PAINT by linking to __imp__wxEVT_PAINT (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_TOP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_TOP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_BOTTOM by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_BOTTOM (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_LINEUP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_LINEUP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_LINEDOWN by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_LINEDOWN (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_PAGEUP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_PAGEUP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_PAGEDOWN by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_PAGEDOWN (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_THUMBTRACK by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_THUMBTRACK (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_THUMBRELEASE by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLLWIN_THUMBRELEASE (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_TOP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_TOP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_BOTTOM by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_BOTTOM (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_LINEUP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_LINEUP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_LINEDOWN by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_LINEDOWN (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_PAGEUP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_PAGEUP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_PAGEDOWN by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_PAGEDOWN (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_THUMBTRACK by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_THUMBTRACK (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_THUMBRELEASE by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_THUMBRELEASE (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SCROLL_ENDSCROLL by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SCROLL_ENDSCROLL (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SIZE by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SIZE (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_LEFT_DOWN by linking to __imp__wxEVT_LEFT_DOWN (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_LEFT_DCLICK by linking to __imp__wxEVT_LEFT_DCLICK (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_MOTION by linking to __imp__wxEVT_MOTION (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_LEFT_UP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_LEFT_UP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_CONTEXT_MENU by linking to __imp__wxEVT_CONTEXT_MENU (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_MOUSEWHEEL by linking to __imp__wxEVT_MOUSEWHEEL (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_MIDDLE_UP by linking to __imp__wxEVT_MIDDLE_UP (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_CHAR by linking to __imp__wxEVT_CHAR (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_KEY_DOWN by linking to __imp__wxEVT_KEY_DOWN (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_KILL_FOCUS by linking to __imp__wxEVT_KILL_FOCUS (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SET_FOCUS by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SET_FOCUS (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_SYS_COLOUR_CHANGED by linking to __imp__wxEVT_SYS_COLOUR_CHANGED (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_ERASE_BACKGROUND by linking to __imp__wxEVT_ERASE_BACKGROUND (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_COMMAND_MENU_SELECTED by linking to __imp__wxEVT_COMMAND_MENU_SELECTED (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_COMMAND_LISTBOX_DOUBLECLICKED by linking to __imp__wxEVT_COMMAND_LISTBOX_DOUBLECLICKED (auto-import)
Info: resolving _wxEVT_NULL by linking to __imp__wxEVT_NULL (auto-import)
Info: resolving __ZN8wxObject16sm_classwxObjectE by linking to __imp___ZN8wxObject16sm_classwxObjectE (auto-import)
Info: resolving __ZN14wxCommandEvent22sm_classwxCommandEventE by linking to __imp___ZN14wxCommandEvent22sm_classwxCommandEventE (auto-import)
Info: resolving __ZN8wxWindow16sm_classwxWindowE by linking to __imp___ZN8wxWindow16sm_classwxWindowE (auto-import)
Creating library file: devel\\libcodeblocks.a
Info: resolving __ZN9wxControl17sm_classwxControlE by linking to __imp___ZN9wxControl17sm_classwxControlE (auto-import)
Info: resolving __ZN6wxFont14sm_classwxFontE by linking to __imp___ZN6wxFont14sm_classwxFontE (auto-import)
Info: resolving __ZN12wxWindowBase20sm_classwxWindowBaseE by linking to __imp___ZN12wxWindowBase20sm_classwxWindowBaseE (auto-import)
Switching to target: src
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx" -I"sdk"  -c "src\\app.cpp" -o "src\\.objs\\app.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx" -I"sdk"  -c "src\\dlgabout.cpp" -o "src\\.objs\\dlgabout.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx" -I"sdk"  -c "src\\dlgaboutplugin.cpp" -o "src\\.objs\\dlgaboutplugin.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx" -I"sdk"  -c "src\\environmentsettingsdlg.cpp" -o "src\\.objs\\environmentsettingsdlg.o"
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx" -I"sdk"  -c "src\\main.cpp" -o "src\\.objs\\main.o"
windres.exe -i "src\\resources\\resources.rc" -J rc -o "src\\resources\\.objs\\resources.res" -O coff  -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"   -I"sdk"
mingw32-g++.exe   -L"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\lib" -L"devel"  -L"sdk/tinyxml" -o "devel\\codeblocks.exe"   -L"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\lib" -L"devel"  -L"sdk/tinyxml" "src\\.objs\\app.o" "src\\.objs\\dlgabout.o" "src\\.objs\\dlgaboutplugin.o" "src\\.objs\\environmentsettingsdlg.o" "src\\.objs\\main.o" "src\\resources\\.objs\\resources.res"    -s -lcodeblocks -lstc -lwxxrc -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -lcomdlg32 -lwinspool -lwinmm -lshell32 -lcomctl32 -lodbc32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lrpcrt4 -ladvapi32 -lwsock32  -lwxmsw$(WX_VER) -mwindows
Switching to target: plugin_Astyle
mingw32-g++.exe   -Os  -Wall -g -pipe -mthreads -fno-pcc-struct-return -fno-rtti -fmessage-length=0 -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DBUILDING_PLUGIN -D_WINDLL   -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include" -I"G:\\Dev-Cpp\\include\\wx"  -I"sdk" -I"plugins\\astyle\\astyle" -c "plugins\\astyle\\asstreamiterator.cpp" -o "plugins\\astyle\\.objs\\asstreamiterator.o"
In file included from plugins/astyle/asstreamiterator.cpp:1:
plugins/astyle/asstreamiterator.h:4:20: iostream: No such file or directory
In file included from plugins/astyle/asstreamiterator.h:6,
                 from plugins/astyle/asstreamiterator.cpp:1:
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:27:18: string: No such file or directory
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:28:18: vector: No such file or directory
In file included from plugins/astyle/asstreamiterator.h:6,
                 from plugins/astyle/asstreamiterator.cpp:1:
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:55: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:55: `string' declared as a `virtual' field
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:55: parse error before `(' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:63: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:63: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:64: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:64: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:65: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:65: parse error before `;' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:66: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:66: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:67: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:67: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:68: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:68: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:69: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:69: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:70: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:70: parse error before `;' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:71: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:71: parse error before `;' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:72: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:72: parse error before `;' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:73: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:73: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:74: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:74: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:75: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:75: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:76: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:76: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:77: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:77: parse error before `;' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:78: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:78: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:79: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:79: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:80: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:80: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:81: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:81: parse error before `,' token
plugins/astyle/astyle/astyle.h:82: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `string' with no type
Process terminated with status 1 (7 minutes, 3 seconds)
45 errors, 0 warnings

i tried using make from the command line, but got some weird errors - so i decided to generate the makefile using codeblocks. I'm trying to compile now, may take a while. Later I'll post my results in this thread again.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2005, 09:19:06 am »
When posting compilation problems, it's always better to post the full build log.
Go to "Settings/Configure plugins/Compiler", switch to the "Other" tab and change the logging to "Full". Press OK, press F9 to compile again and post the build log.

Yiannis.
Be patient!

Offline Urxae

• Regular
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2005, 01:00:26 pm »
In this case, it looks like what you're missing are the standard C++ includes iostream, string and vector. Those should come with any standards-compliant C++ compiler.
Important things to know:
- What's the GCC version?
- Are you using g++ (not gcc) to compile? (This can be determined from a full build log)

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2005, 07:51:38 am »
OK posted the full log :-)

And I realized what's going on!! :D Since my MINGW32 is not in the default directory, probably the include dirs got misconfigured.

So I added the following dirs to the include path ("compiler dirs") in the project:

..\..\include\c++ (maybe this one is redundant/innecessary but oh well)
..\include\c++\mingw32

And so far it's compiling OK! :D I'll post more error messages as I progress.

*UPDATE*
As of Feb 16,2005, I managed to compile successfully! 8)

I realized that I didn't have the "Compiler dirs" setup correctly. :oops:
I should have set it up to "G:\dev-cpp", which is my main MINGW dir. I didn't need to add G:\dev-cpp\include, G:\dev-cpp\include\wx, nor more stuff like that. Just the main directory did the job.

FINALLY! :D

You know, we should do a "Can't compile FAQ" for our guests.  :wink:

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2005, 09:02:58 am »
Now that you posted the full compile log, I noticed that you 're not using MinGW distribution but an existing dev-cpp dir. There is nothing wrong with it except that you must add the include dirs you posted above...
Hopefully your build will succeed now :)

Yiannis.
Be patient!

Offline hd

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • http://www.dynaset.org/dogusanh
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2005, 01:32:14 am »
Hi,

(This topic seems ok for my unexpected problem)
(Using CVS, wx242, gcc 3.4.2 (mingw))

Since yesterday I can't compile CodeBlocks. Compiler log is as follows:

Linking dynamic library: devel\codeblocks.dll
Creating library file: devel\\libcodeblocks.a
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9ff): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem10m_HandlersE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xd5f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem10m_HandlersE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x1682): undefined reference to `_imp___Z8wxIsWildRK8wxString'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x1707): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem10m_HandlersE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x173b): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem9FindFirstERK8wxStringi'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x2183): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem13FileNameToURLERK10wxFileName'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x2431): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem13FileNameToURLERK10wxFileName'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x2556): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem8FindNextEv'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x297f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN10wxDateTime3SetERK2tm'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x2cff): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem10m_HandlersE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x302f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem10m_HandlersE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x331b): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxWindowBase10FindWindowERK8wxString'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x3428): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x3aee): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem10m_HandlersE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x3bcb): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem8OpenFileERK8wxString'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x3d38): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x4087): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem8OpenFileERK8wxString'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x41d3): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN8wxLocale21GetSystemEncodingNameEv'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x42e0): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x43f2): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x461a): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x4805): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x48b4): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem12ChangePathToERK8wxStringb'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x670f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN14wxBaseArrayIntC2Ev'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x684f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN14wxBaseArrayIntC2Ev'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x6c8d): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN8wxWindow16sm_classwxWindowE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x6d1a): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN8wxWindow16sm_classwxWindowE'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x73ca): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x76cb): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x7df5): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x7fec): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x7ff6): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV6wxIcon'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x806d): undefined reference to `wxIcon::~wxIcon()'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x81ab): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x8de6): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN14wxBaseArrayInt3AddEij'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9ab0): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN12wxFileSystem8OpenFileERK8wxString'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9ae8): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7wxImageC1ER13wxInputStreamli'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9b1f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7wxImage2OkEv'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9b7b): undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7wxImage5ScaleEii'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9bfc): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9c19): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN8wxBitmap15CreateFromImageERK7wxImagei'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0x9dd5): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xa020): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN13wxArtProvider9GetBitmapERK8wxStringS2_RK6wxSize'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xa090): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xa292): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xa2c4): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xa39a): undefined reference to `_imp___Z10wxLogErrorPKcz'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xa3cc): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
..\\..\\..\\..\\wx\\lib/libwxxrc.a(xmlres.o):xmlres.cpp:(.text+0xa4f7): undefined reference to `_imp___ZTV10wxGDIImage'
Process terminated with status 1 (3 minutes, 51 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

To double check my wx (which I didn't touch it for a while) I compiled xrc demo:

C:\wx\contrib\samples\xrc>mingw32-make -fmakefile.g95 FINAL=1 WXUSINGDLL=1 UNICO
DE=0
g++ -c  -DWINVER=0x0400 -D__WIN95__ -D__GNUWIN32__ -I../../../lib/mswdll -I../..
/../include -I../../../contrib/include -I../../../src/regex -I../../../src/png -
I../../../src/jpeg -I../../../src/zlib -I../../../src/tiff -I../../../contrib/in
clude         -DSTRICT -DHAVE_W32API_H -D__WXMSW__ -D__WINDOWS__  -Wall -O2 -DWX
USINGDLL=1  -o xrcdemo.o xrcdemo.cpp
g++ -c  -DWINVER=0x0400 -D__WIN95__ -D__GNUWIN32__ -I../../../lib/mswdll -I../..
/../include -I../../../contrib/include -I../../../src/regex -I../../../src/png -
I../../../src/jpeg -I../../../src/zlib -I../../../src/tiff -I../../../contrib/in
clude         -DSTRICT -DHAVE_W32API_H -D__WXMSW__ -D__WINDOWS__  -Wall -O2 -DWX
USINGDLL=1  -o myframe.o myframe.cpp
USINGDLL=1  -o derivdlg.o derivdlg.cpp
USINGDLL=1  -o custclas.o custclas.cpp
windres --use-temp-file -i xrcdemo.rc -o xrcdemo_resources.o  --include-dir ../.
./../include  --define __WIN32__ --define __WIN95__ --define __GNUWIN32__
g++  -Wl,--subsystem,windows -mwindows -L../../../lib -L../../../contrib/lib   -
o xrcdemo.exe xrcdemo.o myframe.o derivdlg.o custclas.o xrcdemo_resources.o -lwx
xrc ../../../lib/libwxmsw242.a -lstdc++ -lgcc -lodbc32 -lwsock32 -lwinspool -lwi
nmm -lshell32 -lcomctl32 -lctl3d32 -lodbc32 -ladvapi32 -lodbc32 -lwsock32 -lopen
gl32 -lglu32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid

What can I do ?

--
Regards,
Hakki Dogusan

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2005, 08:59:28 am »
Hi,

it's a minor bug introduced a couple of days ago. It's fixed already in CVS but you can't have a CVS-compiled exe! Deadlock!
Anyway.
One option is to use the Makefile. It 'll work.
The problem is the order of linking libraries. If you want to fix this yourself, add "-lwxmsw$(WX_VER)" as the last library in "sdk" libs . Normally it takes this lib from the project-wide libs, but the bug was that it didn't respect the linking order.

HTH,
Yiannis.
Be patient!

Anonymous

Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2005, 02:20:36 am »
I Can't compile wxWidgets stc :(

Because i had lots of weird errors with my MINGW installation I decided to reinstall MINGW. I have GCC 3.2.3, and wxwidgets compiles file. xrc compiles fine.

However, when trying to compile stc, this is what i get:

(I'm using MSYS)

$ make -f makefile.g95 WXUSINGDLL=1 FINAL=1 UNICODE=0
g++ -c  -DWINVER=0x0400 -D__WIN95__ -D__GNUWIN32__ -I../../../lib/mswdll -I../../../include -I../../../contrib/include -I../../../src/regex -I../../../src/png -I../../../src/jpeg -I../../../src/zlib -I../../../src/tiff -D__WX__ -DSCI_LEXER -DLINK_LEXERS -I../../../contrib/src/stc/scintilla/include -I../../../contrib/src/stc/scintilla/src -I. -I../../../contrib/include         -DSTRICT -DHAVE_W32API_H -D__WXMSW__ -D__WINDOWS__  -Wall -O2 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -DWXUSINGDLL=1  -o stc.o stc.cpp
I:/Temp/ccQRaaaa.s: Assembler messages:
I:/Temp/ccQRaaaa.s:307: Error: symbol `_D' is already defined
make: *** [stc.o] Error 1

Any help?

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
Compiling Codeblocks
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2005, 02:54:07 am »
That was me. Anyway... I solved it. And I've FINALLY REALIZED what the heck was going on.

All my compiles had mixed versions of GCC. I never had used "make clean" (to get rid of object files, etc).

So I updated to Gcc/G++ 3.4.2, then used it to compile wxwidgets.
Oh. I also remembered to copy (WXDIR)\lib\mswdll\wx\setup.h to (WXDIR)\include\wx.

Then I packed the lib and include directory trees into one zip file, (and did the same with the contrib\lib and contrib\include), and forgot about it.

I compiled codeblocks... and IT WORKED!!! :D

Finally!! *whew*
I think I'm gonna zip my MINGW-with-wxWidgets directory and keep it that way.