Author Topic: Website access... I've got a problem  (Read 3323 times)

Raedwulf

Website access... I've got a problem
« on: September 22, 2006, 10:18:32 am »
Hello:

I've been having difficulties accessing the website - my home connection refuses let me connect to the Code::Blocks website. This is rather inconvenient - I'm using the college internet connection atm - to post on the forums. Yesterday even the proxies I had to use from home failed to get me into the website :( ...

So I was wondering whether there's some alternative hostname? - though probably its just some IP (IPv4) that is duplicated :( .
IPv6 is not supported by my router at home...

Though I have tried connecting direct with the modem (no router), i still couldn't get to the website - I'll try asking someone using the same ISP as I am later, but any suggestions/help would be nice.

I like getting the nightly builds... but wish I could get to the site to get them :(
Alternatively someone could just send me the latest build links by mail (the download site is fine :P ) haha :P

But weird.....suggestions please :D

Thanks.... I love codeblocks...just can't get it :(

Cheers.

Ralph

Offline David Perfors

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Website access... I've got a problem
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 10:35:45 am »
There were some troubles with the website yesterday. It is possible that it has something todo with the dns servers. If they were updated, then it it possible that you're dns server is not yet updated. That could last until tomorow... (this is just a wild gues, because I don't know what the problem was yesterday...)
Compiler: mingw
IDE: Code::Blocks SVN WX: 2.8.4 Wish list: faster code completion, easier debugging, refactoring

Raedwulf

Re: Website access... I've got a problem
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 10:43:10 am »
:) - I've not been able to access the website for ever - on my home connection :P
I only realised the website was not a dud in the first place because google cache kept showing it being updated - so I got a proxy - to get through.
But probably my proxies would work now, if you said the DNS has changed, maybe I should change my DNS servers, that probably would help - but I'm using my ISP's DNS servers.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Ralph