Author Topic: Recent troubles  (Read 3494 times)

Offline Vampyre_Dark

• Regular
  • Hello!
    • Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
Recent troubles
« on: September 12, 2006, 02:27:03 am »
I've been detaching the project and symbol broswer lately, and letting it go on the lower left of my screen, so I could use 3/4ths of my screen space for CB, and the upper left for a winamp video window. If I close this window and then call it back later, it will come up in the position I left it last time, but not the proper size. It will take on the vertical size of the current C::B window, and go way off my screen, causing me to have to keep moving it up and resizing it until I find the end of it.

This is basically the same problem I keep talking about with the main C::B window. You overwrite the last windowed size with the maximized size, and next time the program starts up, the windowed position is remembered, but at fullscreen size, causing the window to be mostly offscreen.

When I turn off the folder view in the project manager, instead of just the file names (eg:filename.cpp), I get:

src/filename.cpp
src/filename.cpp
src/filename.cpp
src/filename.cpp

Also, There are now sorted, but files that start with capital letters are put in front of all the files that are in lower case. So I have the files listed like this:

src/Axxxx.cpp
src/Bxxxx.cpp
src/Cxxxx.cpp
src/axxxx.cpp
src/bxxxx.cpp
src/cxxxx.cpp

Since when did case have a role in alphabetical order?

Both the foldernames and the funny sorting make it harder to find files in the tree when the list gets long.
C::B Wishlist
~BOYCOTT THE EVIL YELLOW BOXES~