Author Topic: The 30 august 2006 build is out.  (Read 18216 times)

rain

Re: The 30 august 2006 build is out.
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 08:46:33 am »
first of all thx for the shown interest :)

the compiler is mingw and the crash occurs in the very beginning of the application, IDE doesn't appear on the screan, only the tips one in the right bottom corner.

At home I tested on another PC on which winXP sp2 is installed and everything works fine...
so how may I understand if a DLL is missing? shouldn't be the error a DLL window allert more than a segmentation fault?

tnx again

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 09:01:08 am »
so how may I understand if a DLL is missing? shouldn't be the error a DLL window allert more than a segmentation fault?

No, not missing DLL. But an incompatible one somewhere in your path. Search your hard-drive for wxmsw*.dll (possibly under windows\system*).
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

rain

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 10:43:36 am »
no way...
I checked and only the one that I downloaded from the link of this forum is present...
Just to undestand...if it were a problem with an'incopatible DLL shouldn't the system give me a DLL entry point error instead of a fragmentation error?

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 11:36:20 am »
no way...
I checked and only the one that I downloaded from the link of this forum is present...
Just to undestand...if it were a problem with an'incopatible DLL shouldn't the system give me a DLL entry point error instead of a fragmentation error?

No, because the function signatures might match but have a different ABI...
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...