Author Topic: Library plugin  (Read 4397 times)

mdelfede

Library plugin
« on: July 19, 2006, 02:15:04 pm »
I think that one nice enhancement would be a "download/update/install" plugin for thirdy parts libraries.
For example, it would be nice to have things like opengl, sdl, other widget libraries, ecc. downloaded and setup from within C::B.
The plugin could be configurable to make easy to add new libraries download sites.

Ciao

Max

p.s. before someone ask, yes, I'm lazy  :mrgreen:

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
Re: Library plugin
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 06:03:54 pm »
I think that one nice enhancement would be a "download/update/install" plugin for thirdy parts libraries.
For example, it would be nice to have things like opengl, sdl, other widget libraries, ecc. downloaded and setup from within C::B.
The plugin could be configurable to make easy to add new libraries download sites.

Hello,

This plugin could be of some interest :), but IMHO not feasible in a short time...

Best wishes,
Michael

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 06:11:37 pm »
Such a similar plugin exists, it's written by Thomas a long time ago. I've still the sources somewhere but they should also be available in the depths of the forum... try a search...
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

sethjackson

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 07:10:40 pm »

Ciao

Max

p.s. before someone ask, yes, I'm lazy  :mrgreen:

I thought something like this was on the todo-list........

mdelfede

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 07:29:17 pm »
Such a similar plugin exists, it's written by Thomas a long time ago. I've still the sources somewhere but they should also be available in the depths of the forum... try a search...

I did a search, but none found... could you give me a hint ?  8)
And... why isn't that plugin included ? Maybe because that's too hard to mantain the download links ?

Ciao

Max