Author Topic: Could not bootstrap on debian - directory "staticlib" does not exist.  (Read 4409 times)

Offline jhr4n

• Single posting newcomer
First up - great job on C::B guys.  I've been using it on windows for a while now and I am extreamly happy.  Since I am about do do a project on linux again - I thought I would give C::B a try there.  Unfortunately, the link on the wiki was dead.

Anyway, this is probably basic but I am not getting it.  I just downloaded the trunk from SVN, punched in "./bootstrap"

src/plugins/projectwizard/resources/staticlib does not exist.

(I also get a few errors about files in that directory not existing, in particular Makefile.in")

What I am hoping is that that directory was accidentlly left out of the trunk, which happens to me all the time.  What I am expecting is that I am making an incredibly stupid error.

So anyway, can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
First up - great job on C::B guys.  I've been using it on windows for a while now and I am extreamly happy.  Since I am about do do a project on linux again - I thought I would give C::B a try there.  Unfortunately, the link on the wiki was dead.

Anyway, this is probably basic but I am not getting it.  I just downloaded the trunk from SVN, punched in "./bootstrap"

src/plugins/projectwizard/resources/staticlib does not exist.

(I also get a few errors about files in that directory not existing, in particular Makefile.in")

What I am hoping is that that directory was accidentlly left out of the trunk, which happens to me all the time.  What I am expecting is that I am making an incredibly stupid error.

So anyway, can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

It's a missing resource folder in .../projectwizard/resources. I'm sure Martin will fix it as soon as he sees these msgs.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 03:03:06 am by Pecan »

takeshimiya

I can confirm the same.

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
...done. I'm sorry, but I had simply forgotten to add the files to SVN and not only updating the changes... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ