Author Topic: who builds CB with GCC (read on please)  (Read 10578 times)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: who builds CB with GCC (read on please)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2006, 10:31:27 pm »
could be, I am not sure on how recent those things were. I have adjusted some headers in byogames, probably that mistake ifdef CB_PRECOMP, where it should have been ifndef, comes from me :-(
The other 2 constructs seems weird that your gcc compiler doesn't like them. By the way, I have applied and commited those changes. The debugger_defs I also think I know why. It just seems that when compiling without pch's, the list of include files (actually being included) seems to be different depending on the platform.

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Re: who builds CB with GCC (read on please)
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 12:40:13 am »
I can compile revision 2639 with gcc 3.3.6 on Linux without these lines of code. But you should note that I still had the few patches mentioned before applied. Perhaps these are necessary and the problems that made these pachtes necessary were introduced by a recent change. That would explain why Pecan could compile Code::Blocks without errors while I couldn't. But with these patches it still works.

I have not tried to compile the contribs with gcc 3.3. I got stuck with AngelScript for a few months. I've only compiled CB itself.

And yep, there are a few patches (on my mac) that I have not submitted yet.
It seem we're all running down the same road.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 12:44:04 am by Pecan »