Author Topic: Compilers IDs?  (Read 7455 times)

Trikko

Compilers IDs?
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:11:07 pm »
Sorry i'm a newbie about cb sdk. I searched on doxygen doc and around some include files but i can't find which are hte right compiler id for visual c++, open watcom and borland c++. (i've guessed gcc and digital mars, seems to be gcc and dmc)

Thanks in advance.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: Compilers IDs?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 06:20:04 pm »
IIRC msvctk, ow and bcc.

The ids are initialized in each compiler's constructor, so take a look yourself :)
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Trikko

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 06:26:39 pm »
My wxSensitive project wizard works :P It checks for compiled wx libraries and add automatically a target for each compiled version :P

Trikko

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 06:58:08 pm »
I have another question: how can i add some strings to "#define" panel of project build options/compiler ?

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 07:49:29 pm »
I have another question: how can i add some strings to "#define" panel of project build options/compiler ?

AddCompilerOption("-Dxyz")
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Trikko

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 08:21:02 pm »
Last two then i've finished my lovely wizard :P

My wizard add a number of target if wx is compiled. (for example if you have compiled wx as static release using gcc and dmc it adds Release - Gcc and Release - Dmc). But targets never compile files cpp and rc. I try with project.AddFile(...,true,true...) but has no effect on target.

If i have to add some params to linker and/or compiler that depend by name of file we are compiling and/or the name of the object that compiler create. How can i do?

Thanks again...