Author Topic: wxWidgets Debug Alert  (Read 6787 times)

Offline Berker

• Single posting newcomer
wxWidgets Debug Alert
« on: September 07, 2020, 06:27:18 pm »
Hello there,
First of all I want to say English isn't my first language and I'm beginner at programming. I wanted to change my CodeBlocks font and download a font from Internet then select the font. Didn't work. I restarted the program, works fine. I can build & run codes but when i try to change my font keeps crashing and gives me this message. Before I ask I looked for the problem and find some solutions but didn't understand. I just wanted to change my font didnt expect would be this hard. :)

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: wxWidgets Debug Alert
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 06:46:02 pm »
You have to update to a night build. There this problem is fixed.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline Berker

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 09:41:09 pm »
I want to ask you one more thing. How can i uninstall completely CodeBlocks? if nightly builds dont work i want to uninstall and install again but when this problem happened i uninstall and install again but when installed codeblocks showed my recent projects. also i downloaded some themes and it kept them aswell.

Update: I installed nightly build and it runs perfectly. Thank you for the solution but still wondering complete uninstall  :D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 10:12:57 pm by Berker »

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 08:33:55 am »
You probably have to delete the %APPDATA%\Codeblocks folder