User forums > Help

Debug windows will not stay visible - Windows 10

<< < (2/2)

falams:
Yes, they are saving between sessions. I just didn't understand the default behavior of the GUI.

Thanks for the help, I would of suffered the misunderstanding for a long while.

oBFusCATed:
Is it working correctly then?
Is it usable/useful for you after you've setup your layouts?

falams:
It is. I had to switch to Ubuntu though because win10 couldn't have a fully dark theme. But yes, the nightly is fully functional on windows 10 without any of the bugs I mentioned and worked perfectly for me :-)

Hey man, this program is pretty nice dude. I used it years back in my 20's around ~2005 (I'm old now, in my 40's), but I don't remember it being this good. I'm not sure why it's not more popular, so if there's anything I can do to help it's popularity let me know. I mean it comes up on search engines now, so don't get me wrong there, but search results are now flooded with VSCode/Atom or other Electron based IDE's. I use VSCode for platform.io only as it's kind of the only go to in "easy" embedded, but people are doing full on C++ projects in that as well, which it is crazy slow at... crazy slow.

Maybe a kickstarter'ish thingy going towards advertising or something, I guess it depends on just how popular you want it.

But yeh man, THANK YOU!

AlexCameron:
I'd recommend to reach out to the software's support forum or community for assistance.

Miguel Gimenez:
An stupid bot replying to itself. I will wait for the spam links and report.

EDIT: Spam link added by stupid bot MaxxKingston reported to moderator 20230908 13:11, deleted 13:53.
Waiting for AlexCameron...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version