User forums > Nightly builds

The 18 April 2020 build (12064) is out.

<< < (2/3) > >>

SMA:
Hi
 I am totally new to programming and basically know nothing.
Thank you so much because I needed a Code::Blocks version that works on macOS Catalina, but when I tried to build and run the simple default "Hello World" code, it seemed to compile but nothing appeared. Do you know if this is common or if I can do something about it?
Thanks again
--- Quote from: Xaviou on April 18, 2020, 06:42:27 pm ---Hi

OS X version of this rev can be downloaded from my Google Drive.
There is a specific dmg file for each version of the os (10.13, 10.14 and 10.15).

Debian Stretch and Buster (32 and 64 bits) can be installed from my repo.

Regards
Xav'

--- End quote ---

oBFusCATed:
You have to install xcode (or use some other method to get a working compiler) and also run the compiler in a terminal, so you'll be able to accept Apple's Terms and Conditions.

SMA:
Thanks for replying
I already installed Xcode before codeblocks and have run a simple code on it. But if wanna run a code in codeblocks it seems like it's taking too long and when i try to exit it it says that it's compiling and asks if i wanna abort. I clicked on abort but it just seems to take forever and does not respond

oBFusCATed:
You have to run the compiler in a terminal I think. Just type clang in the terminal.

SMA:
When I typed clang this error came up "clang: error: no input files"
So I tried it with an input file like "clang hello.c" and it did run but codeblocks still does not work lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version