Author Topic: Makefile.am for Code::Blocks  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Дмитро

• Multiple posting newcomer
Makefile.am for Code::Blocks
« on: April 03, 2020, 10:03:40 pm »
Hello everyone! I have raw OpenMPI codes that I now want to compile. There I see the Makefile.am file. Please provide in all the smallest details how to compile which project to create for me or not to create, as I am correct to use this Makefile.am file and other settings. Windows is my seventh, my GCC TDM compiler, sort of.

Why should I create a project, at least some project (empti project) in order to then add make-up files to it? Without a project, I can't just open a Makefile.

In Code:: Blocks, I create a project (an empty project),
then I add Makefile.am (Project - >Properties->add custom makefile)
Error E:\OpenMPI\ompi-master\Makefile.am/28/examples/Makefile.include: No such file or directory|
28:  -----   include examples/Makefile.include // This is the same line
Makefile.include is exactly there that is E:\OpenMPI\ompi-master\examples\Makefile.include

Created an empty project and downloaded the Hello world. Also added to empty project Makefile.am. I compile and there is an error.
https://github.com/cirosantilli/linux-cheat/tree/63278c7ac22721f7fa089cba32e93adf87724e3c/autotools/hello-world

hello-world\Makefile.am Debug
mingw32-make.exe: *** No rule to make target 'Debug'.  Stop.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 01:58:54 pm by Дмитро »

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Makefile.am for Code::Blocks
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 10:10:39 am »
Yes you have to create a project. Writing a makefile parser is a tough job and we won't do it.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]