Author Topic: Some info about editor CB 17.12  (Read 2856 times)

Offline YuMERA

• Single posting newcomer
Some info about editor CB 17.12
« on: August 03, 2019, 11:08:57 pm »
Is possible change list of controls in the editor. On the picture, I show what I ask.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Some info about editor CB 17.12
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 12:00:10 am »
Please try to explain better what you're trying to achieve. From this short explanation it is not clear.

p.s. This is the wrong subforum for this. You should use the user subforums.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline YuMERA

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 12:37:09 am »
When I place controls on a form, a list of those controls is created in the order I put them on the form. When I change the position of some form control then the <TAB> button goes in the order of the editor list and not in the order in the form.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:38:52 am by YuMERA »

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 12:51:23 am »
Have you tried what is advertised here: http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=6883.0 ?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline YuMERA

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 01:03:07 am »
Have you tried what is advertised here: http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=6883.0 ?

Thank you. That's it

Is it perhaps possible to hack the .wxs file manually (first entry has lowest TAB order) ?
Jan

Yup, this could be done either through wxs or through xrc (if used). The order in which items appear in wxs/xrc is the final tab order.

I'll also try to implement some easy right-click popup menu with stuff like "Bring to front" and "Put to bottom" - this also could be used to set valid tab order.

BYO