Author Topic: The 10 June 2019 build (11730) is out.  (Read 32461 times)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
The 10 June 2019 build (11730) is out.
« on: June 10, 2019, 09:21:01 am »

IMPORTANT : THIS IS THE SECOND BUILD THAT USES WX 311 with 2D SUPPORT.

Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml

Before you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works.

A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll(s) for Code::Blocks : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/wxmsw31u_gcc_cb_wx311_2D_gcc810-mingw64.7z
A link to Mingw64 dll's needed by Code::Blocks : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/Mingw64dlls8.1.0.7z

The 10 June 2019 build is out.
  - Windows :
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/2019/CB_20190610_rev11730_win64.7z
  - Linux :
   none

The current SDK version is : 1.38.0

Resolved Fixed:

• lexer: Add WAVE keyword to Windows resource lexer (ticket #834, thanks Miguel Gimenez)
  • ScriptedWizard: Remove unneeded main.f95 files from resources (ticket #792, thanks darmar)
  • UI: Make the icons in the Breakpoints dialog to be DPI aware
  • UI: Add additional image sizes which would be used for the main menu
  • UI: Make all images defined in main_menu.xrc to be DPI aware
  • UI: Make the images in the debugger menu to be DPI aware
  • UI: Make the DoxyBlocks menu images to be DPI aware
  • UI: Make the IncrementalSearch menu image to be DPI aware
  • UI: Make images in the Build menu (compiler plugin) to be DPI aware
  • UI: Make the list images in Breakpoints dialog to look good on scaled GTK+3 build (scaling factor 2 or more)
  • UI: Fix the icon size in Breakpoints dialog on HiDPI windows builds

Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    Re: The 10 June 2019 build (11730) is out.
    « Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 09:21:32 am »
    the size has doubled of the zip file, I did not check why.

Offline damorin

• Multiple posting newcomer
    « Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 02:19:43 pm »
    Hi,

when C:B started, it complained about a keyboard shorts conflicts (I never changed them):

Ctrl-P with "Edit/Previous call tip" and "File/Print"
    Ctrl-Shift-. with "Search/Goto declaration" and "Search/Open include file".

See attachments.

Windows 7 SP 1
    C::B 11730
    One problem at a time and we will get there.

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 02:36:01 pm »
    indeed, what is the official statement on this, what do we suggest.
    I think Pecan, you are best suited on this topic ?

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 02:40:00 pm »

Because commit 11729 "moved all generated static libs to devel* folders" and update.bat copies them to the output folder. The zip has a lot of *.a files that shouldn't be there.

Offline LETARTARE

• Lives here!
    • L'ami de l'homme.The friend of man.
      • LETARTARE
    « Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 03:02:24 pm »
    rev11730, Tdm510, wx28, Vista
    Compilation fails in 'globals.cpp:L1201
    Code
    #ifdef __WXGTK__
    #else // __WXGTK__
    double cbGetActualContentScaleFactor(wxWindow &window)
    {
        return window.GetContentScaleFactor();
    }
    #endif // __WXGTK__
    because 'window.GetContentScaleFactor();' no exists with 'wx2.8.12'

compile with :
    Code
    #ifdef __WXGTK__
    #else // __WXGTK__
    double cbGetActualContentScaleFactor(wxWindow &window)
    {
    #if wxCHECK_VERSION(3, 0, 0)
        return window.GetContentScaleFactor();
    #else
        return 1.0;
    #endif // wxCHECK_VERSION(3, 0, 0)
    }
    #endif // __WXGTK__
    CB-13483, plugins-sdk-2.25.0 : Collector-2.0.0, AddOnForQt-3.9.1
    1-Win7 Business Pack1 64bits : wx-3.2.4, gcc-8.1.0,
    2-OpenSuse::Leap-15.4-64bits : wx-3.2.4;gtk3, gcc-8.2.1,
    => !! The messages are translated by Deepl

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 05:05:15 pm »
    indeed, what is the official statement on this, what do we suggest.
    I think Pecan, you are best suited on this topic ?
    Yes, head actually contains those accelerator conflicts. It's not new, it's just that cbKeyBinder 2.0 now catches them.  The second accelerator of the conflicts will never be executed and the user never knew it.

I suggest that "File/New/Empty file" be changed to Ctrl-N .

"Show/Tooltip" is defined as Alt-Shift-Space; so I suggest that "Edit/Previous call tip" be changed to Alt-Shift-P and "Edit/Next call tip" be changed to Alt-Shift-N for consistency in that area of the menus.

I suggest that "Search/Open Include file" be changed to Ctrl-Shift-O .

Except for Ctrl-N, the above suggested accelerlators are not currently being used.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:07:45 pm by Pecan »

Offline Xaviou

• Regular
      • X@v's wxStuff
    « Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 07:28:27 pm »
    Hi.
    OS X version of this rev can be downloaded from my Google Drive.

Debian build failed (with official wx-3.0.2 libs)  : here are the last build lines
    Code
    /bin/bash ../../libtool  --tag=CXX   --mode=compile i686-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../src/include  -I/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-3.0 -I/usr/include/wx-3.0 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DWXUSINGDLL -D__WXGTK__ -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I../../src/include/scripting/include -I../../src/include -I../../src/sdk/wxscintilla/include  -I../../src/include/scripting/bindings -I../../src/include/scripting/sqplus -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/mfbt -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/nsprpub/pr/include -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/xpcom -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/xpcom/base -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/xpcom/glue -DCB_AUTOCONF -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DCB_PRECOMP -DPIC -I../../src/include/tinyxml -DTIXML_USE_STL=YES  -g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/xavier/codeblocks/sources=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Winvalid-pch -fPIC -fexceptions -c -o cbart_provider.lo cbart_provider.cpp
    libtool: compile:  i686-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../src/include -I/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-3.0 -I/usr/include/wx-3.0 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DWXUSINGDLL -D__WXGTK__ -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I../../src/include/scripting/include -I../../src/include -I../../src/sdk/wxscintilla/include -I../../src/include/scripting/bindings -I../../src/include/scripting/sqplus -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/mfbt -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/nsprpub/pr/include -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/xpcom -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/xpcom/base -I../../src/include/mozilla_chardet/xpcom/glue -DCB_AUTOCONF -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DCB_PRECOMP -DPIC -I../../src/include/tinyxml -DTIXML_USE_STL=YES -g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/xavier/codeblocks/sources=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Winvalid-pch -fPIC -fexceptions -c cbart_provider.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cbart_provider.o
    In file included from /usr/include/c++/6/bits/hashtable.h:35:0,
                     from /usr/include/c++/6/unordered_map:47,
                     from ../../src/include/cbart_provider.h:5,
                     from cbart_provider.cpp:3:
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/hashtable_policy.h: In instantiation of ‘struct std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> >’:
    /usr/include/c++/6/type_traits:143:12:   required from ‘struct std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > >’
    /usr/include/c++/6/type_traits:154:38:   required from ‘struct std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:100:66:   required from ‘class std::unordered_map<wxString, wxString>’
    ../../src/include/cbart_provider.h:38:22:   required from here
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/hashtable_policy.h:85:34: error: no match for call to ‘(const std::hash<wxString>) (const wxString&)’
      noexcept(declval<const _Hash&>()(declval<const _Key&>()))>
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In file included from /usr/include/c++/6/bits/move.h:57:0,
                     from /usr/include/c++/6/bits/stl_pair.h:59,
                     from /usr/include/c++/6/bits/stl_algobase.h:64,
                     from /usr/include/c++/6/bits/char_traits.h:39,
                     from /usr/include/c++/6/string:40,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/stringimpl.h:66,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/unichar.h:15,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/strvararg.h:22,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/string.h:46,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/memory.h:15,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/object.h:19,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/wx.h:15,
                     from /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/wxprec.h:58,
                     from ./sdk_common.h:37,
                     from ./sdk_precomp.h:13,
                     from ./sdk.h:17:
    /usr/include/c++/6/type_traits: In instantiation of ‘struct std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’:
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:100:66:   required from ‘class std::unordered_map<wxString, wxString>’
    /usr/include/c++/6/type_traits:154:38: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > >’
         : public integral_constant<bool, !_Pp::value>
                                          ^~~~
    In file included from /usr/include/c++/6/unordered_map:48:0,
                     from ../../src/include/cbart_provider.h:5,
                     from cbart_provider.cpp:3:
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h: In instantiation of ‘class std::unordered_map<wxString, wxString>’:
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:100:66: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef __umap_hashtable<_Key, _Tp, _Hash, _Pred, _Alloc>  _Hashtable;
                                                                      ^~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:107:45: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::key_type key_type;
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:108:47: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::value_type value_type;
                                                   ^~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:109:48: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::mapped_type mapped_type;
                                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:110:43: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::hasher hasher;
                                               ^~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:111:46: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::key_equal key_equal;
                                                  ^~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:112:51: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::allocator_type allocator_type;
                                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:117:45: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::pointer  pointer;
                                                 ^~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:118:50: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::const_pointer const_pointer;
                                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:119:47: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::reference  reference;
                                                   ^~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:120:52: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::const_reference const_reference;
                                                        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:121:46: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::iterator  iterator;
                                                  ^~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:122:51: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::const_iterator const_iterator;
                                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:123:51: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::local_iterator local_iterator;
                                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:124:57: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::const_local_iterator const_local_iterator;
                                                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:125:47: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::size_type  size_type;
                                                   ^~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:126:52: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           typedef typename _Hashtable::difference_type difference_type;
                                                        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:280:7: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           operator=(initializer_list<value_type> __l)
           ^~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:379:2: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
      emplace(_Args&&... __args)
      ^~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:549:7: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           insert(const value_type& __x)
           ^~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:556:2: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
      insert(_Pair&& __x)
      ^~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:616:7: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           insert(initializer_list<value_type> __l)
           ^~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:881:7: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           equal_range(const key_type& __x)
           ^~~~~~~~~~~
    /usr/include/c++/6/bits/unordered_map.h:885:7: error: ‘value’ is not a member of ‘std::__not_<std::__and_<std::__is_fast_hash<std::hash<wxString> >, std::__detail::__is_noexcept_hash<wxString, std::hash<wxString> > > >’
           equal_range(const key_type& __x) const
           ^~~~~~~~~~~
    cbart_provider.cpp: In member function ‘void cbArtProvider::AddMapping(const wxString&, const wxString&)’:
    cbart_provider.cpp:17:15: error: no match for ‘operator[]’ (operand types are ‘cbArtProvider::MapStockIdToPath {aka std::unordered_map<wxString, wxString>}’ and ‘const wxString’)
         m_idToPath[stockId] = fileName;
                   ^
    cbart_provider.cpp: In member function ‘virtual wxBitmap cbArtProvider::CreateBitmap(const wxArtID&, const wxArtClient&, const wxSize&)’:
    cbart_provider.cpp:26:54: error: ‘cbArtProvider::MapStockIdToPath {aka class std::unordered_map<wxString, wxString>}’ has no member named ‘find’
         MapStockIdToPath::const_iterator it = m_idToPath.find(id);
                                                          ^~~~
    cbart_provider.cpp:27:9: error: ‘it’ was not declared in this scope
         if (it == m_idToPath.end())
             ^~
    cbart_provider.cpp:27:26: error: ‘cbArtProvider::MapStockIdToPath {aka class std::unordered_map<wxString, wxString>}’ has no member named ‘end’
         if (it == m_idToPath.end())
                              ^~~
    cbart_provider.cpp:34:42: error: ‘it’ was not declared in this scope
         const wxString filepath = m_prefix + it->second;
                                              ^~

Regards
    Xav'
    The french wxWidgets site : http://www.wxdev.fr
    My wxWidgets's stuff : https://wxstuff.xaviou.fr/

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
    • Lives here!
      • Travis build status
    « Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 08:03:33 pm »
    I know about the linux wx3.0 failure; travis-ci already reported it. These days I'm testing with wx3.1 mostly, because of the stupid gtk3 bugs and I've missed this one and one wx2.8 build failure. :( Sorry about that.
    (most of the time I ignore long posts)
    [strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
    • Lives here!
      • Travis build status
    « Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 08:10:42 pm »

Because commit 11729 "moved all generated static libs to devel* folders" and update.bat copies them to the output folder. The zip has a lot of *.a files that shouldn't be there.
    This is 100% deliberate decision.
    The libs must be in the zip file. This would make it possible for third parties to build plugins for cb night builds without the need to build incompatible version of CB. This is the first step. Next steps would be to copy the includes and after that all the stuff related to wxwidgets also needs to be copied.

If some windows dev is interested to do the work I'd be happy to help.
    If the size increase is too much we could probably make two separate zip files, but I don't 24mb is unbearable in 2019.

Also if someone wants to move bzip2 in a separate project I'd be happy to help with reviewing. I'm a bit tired of these cbp changes.
    (most of the time I ignore long posts)
    [strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline Xaviou

• Regular
      • X@v's wxStuff
    « Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 08:41:53 pm »
    I know about the linux wx3.0 failure; travis-ci already reported it. These days I'm testing with wx3.1 mostly, because of the stupid gtk3 bugs and I've missed this one and one wx2.8 build failure. :( Sorry about that.
    No problem with that : It was just a report, there is no urgency.

Regards
    Xav'
    The french wxWidgets site : http://www.wxdev.fr
    My wxWidgets's stuff : https://wxstuff.xaviou.fr/

Offline trivia21

• Single posting newcomer
    « Reply #11 on: June 11, 2019, 01:16:22 pm »
    On startup I get warning messages about conflicting key bindings. My custom keybindigs seem to be lost.
    So I try to set them up again, but I'm not able to change key bindings in the editor settings. When clicking 'Add' I get the message 'KeyBinding file corrupted. Please delete'. I deleted the keybindig files from the config folder, but I still get the same error.

Ubuntu 18.04, wxWidgets 3.1.2 (in the op there is 3.1.1 but CB uses wxDisplay::GetPPI which was included in 3.1.2 so it didn't compile).
    « Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 01:21:56 pm by trivia21 »

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #12 on: June 11, 2019, 01:44:56 pm »
    There is a guard for wxDisplay::GetPPI() in globals.cpp:1181, but it checks for wx3.1.0 and it should be wx3.1.2

I can't attach a patch because my globals.cpp is modified.

Offline trivia21

• Single posting newcomer
    « Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 02:31:28 pm »
    Thanks, I compiled it against wx3.1.1, but the error message is the same.

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
    • Lives here!
    « Reply #14 on: June 11, 2019, 02:40:44 pm »
    Thanks, I compiled it against wx3.1.1, but the error message is the same.

Did you apply the change to the guard in globals.cpp before compilation with wx3.1.1?. If yes, can you post the error message?