Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

compiling cbkeybinder fails on trunk with wxWidgets-3.1 trunk

(1/2) > >>

blauzahn:
svn11709 with following error:

--- Code: ---libtool: compile:  g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../../trunk/src/plugins/contrib/keybinder -I../../../../src/include -I/usr/local/lib/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-3.1 -I/usr/local/include/wx-3.1 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DWXUSINGDLL -D__WXGTK__ -pthread -I../../../../../trunk/src/include -I../../../../../trunk/src/sdk/wxscintilla/include -DCB_AUTOCONF -DCB_PRECOMP -DPIC -I../../../../../trunk/src/include/tinyxml -DTIXML_USE_STL=YES -O2 -ffast-math -Winvalid-pch -fPIC -fexceptions -MT cbkeybinder.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cbkeybinder.Tpo -c ../../../../../trunk/src/plugins/contrib/keybinder/cbkeybinder.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cbkeybinder.o
In file included from ../../../../../trunk/src/plugins/contrib/keybinder/cbkeybinder.h:27,
                 from ../../../../../trunk/src/plugins/contrib/keybinder/cbkeybinder.cpp:50:
../../../../../trunk/src/plugins/contrib/keybinder/clKeyboardManager.h:30:10: fatal error: wxStringHash.h: No such file or directory
 #include "wxStringHash.h"   //required for wxWidgets < wx3100
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[5]: *** [Makefile:617: cbkeybinder.lo] Error 1

--- End code ---

Breaking change must have been put into trunk during the last 24 hours, likely svn11705, 11708 or 11709.

commenting out the #include line in files json_node.h and clKeyboardManager.h helps.

OS arch x86_64 GNU/Linux, g++ (GCC) 8.3.0

@pecanh: Please, can you have a look into this?

Thank you.

Pecan:
To get around this quickly, please change the spelling of wxStringHash.h to all lower case on Linux.

I'll correct it as soon as SourceForge comes back online for me.

Thanks

Pecan:
Fixed the spelling for wxstringhash.h for Linux. Head rev 11710 .

blauzahn:
Now with svn11710 it compiles fine again.

Thank you.

BlueHazzard:
@Pecan:
Can you give some more information what the rework can do and how it works? Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version