Author Topic: Tools macro  (Read 7405 times)

armink

Tools macro
« on: April 11, 2005, 01:18:21 pm »
Hi,

first I wanna congratulate to code:blocks, it seems to be a very great tool.
Its astonishing ... is it the work result of only 1 person (Yannis ?)... and how long are you really working on that project ?

I'm a wxwidgets developer, working on Dev-Cpp with XP and noIDE on Linux. I'm testing CodeBlocks  and intend to switch to it. One of the reasons is that it is  available on Linux and Windows.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to compile on Linux, since your configuration doesn't work at once with wxwidgets 2.5.5 and my 2.4.x was compiled without XRC. So I will wait until wx 2.6.0 ...

But another question you could give me an answer to: In the tools menu, whn adding a tool, is there a macro for the project's exe like $(Project_EXE) or similar ?

Offline Profic

• Multiple posting newcomer
Tools macro
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 01:53:32 pm »
In the tools menu, whn adding a tool, is there a macro for the project's exe like $(Project_EXE) or similar ?

There is, only one addition to mentioned there - ${AMP}.
But it's GPL, so "Use source, Luke" :)
Files need attention are sdk/compiletargetbase.h and sdk/macrosmanager.cpp. First for reference and second for changes. That's all
Not fear, nor tears can reach me now, the light seems so clear as the night fades away (c) Tristania - Beyond The Veil

Anonymous

Tools macro
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 08:18:49 pm »
Bolschoi Spaciba :-)

Offline Profic

• Multiple posting newcomer
Tools macro
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 08:58:22 pm »
Hm, I'm can't guess what it was: another russian, or just man looking in dictionary :)

EDIT:
For those who don't understand Guest's post:
it means "thank you very much" expressed in russian, writen in latin letters, morever with spell and gramma mistakes :)
Not fear, nor tears can reach me now, the light seems so clear as the night fades away (c) Tristania - Beyond The Veil