Author Topic: I cannot play games before 1 hour ends. How can I play games before 1 hour ends.  (Read 4124 times)

ayatana

Hi, my name is John. I study at a big university.

I was playing games on my University computer. The game is Tetris. It is cool game. I love it. I cannot install new games because I don't know admin password. So I was playing games. I was about to win. I had arranged all my blocks and only one last I block and I will get the tetris score -- clear 4 blocks at once.

Then suddenly this dialog box comes in saying that I should stop playing games and go back to work. But I promise I will write my code after clearing this one level. I want to play games now. But the computer is saying that I have to wait 59 more minutes.

How can I disable it? I don't want that annoying feature. How can I disable that. Thank you.

Online stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Setting -> Environment
Select "C::B Games" in left side list
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Hi, my name is John. I study at a big university.

I was playing games on my University computer. The game is Tetris. It is cool game. I love it. I cannot install new games because I don't know admin password. So I was playing games. I was about to win. I had arranged all my blocks and only one last I block and I will get the tetris score -- clear 4 blocks at once.

Then suddenly this dialog box comes in saying that I should stop playing games and go back to work. But I promise I will write my code after clearing this one level. I want to play games now. But the computer is saying that I have to wait 59 more minutes.

How can I disable it? I don't want that annoying feature. How can I disable that. Thank you.
"Settings -> Environment... -> C::B games"