Author Topic: How to add and use libssh library. I tried and I always failed..  (Read 3079 times)

villam98

I've just started to learn C, and i want to use a library and it called libssh (with this I can establish an ssh connection).
Now i can compile it.
  • When i try to start I got a error called "missing libssh.dll", okay I put the .dll into the same folder as the .exe
  • After that I got an another error called "missing libeay32.dll", okay I downloaded one and put the same folder as the .exe
  • If the code doesnt have libssh functions and stuffs, i can start the program, but if it contains just a simple declaration of libssh i get an error called "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b)." -> image ->
Now i dont know what to do...if i missed something, or i did something wrong...
(Maybe if someone write down how to use these stuffs(librarys), how to install and stuff like that, maybe it could help)
I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks for the help!

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: How to add and use libssh library. I tried and I always failed..
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 09:43:31 pm »
This site does not support compiler or windows related question. I would suggest stack overflow for this kind of question (or a openssl support forum)

We support codeblocks related question (like if you have problems at compiling, or setting up the project).