Author Topic: LibFinder Plugin: requirements  (Read 2249 times)

Offline J.

• Multiple posting newcomer
LibFinder Plugin: requirements
« on: September 21, 2016, 02:04:00 am »
Hi,

for using the lib/pkg-config feature in CB, it appears to me that the following script should be registered, to make pgk-config tell the compiler lib information, in particular.

Code
function SetBuildOptions(base)
{
if ( "LibFinder" in getroottable() )
{
LibFinder.SetupTarget(base);
}
}

My questions:
  • Is the script above standard to CB and usually registered? Unfortunately I cannot remember any more where I have got it from. ??? Or is there another way to get the lib finder up and running for compilation purposes?
  • All windows of the LibFinder Plugin are empty here. How can they be populated with lib information known to pkg-config? Is there any manual on how to proceed once the lib infos are fed into the lib finder?

BTW: Some lib finder features make CB freeze I am hoping to overcome when libfinder gets all the information for running without any issues.

I am living on Win10 with CB16.01.

Many thanks!
J.
[/list]

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: LibFinder Plugin: requirements
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 07:35:39 pm »
If you're on windows how have you installed pkg-config? It is mostly a linux/unix feature/system.

Onto the question - I'm not sure what you're talking about. This script doesn't reveal much, too.
Please post exact steps to reproduce the problem.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]