Author Topic: Application with list (accessing the items with iterator) is crashing.  (Read 3546 times)

Offline srinu4007

• Single posting newcomer
Application crashes with below pop-up message while performing "Build and Run" operation. Please find the source code below.

"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available".

Got below error message on the command prompt when i clicked OK button on the pop-up box.

" Process returned 255 (0xFF)   execution time : 703.988 s
Press any key to continue. "

On clicking enter on the command prompt .... getting below message in "Build log" tab of Code::Blocks application.

-------------- Run: Debug in Example_1 (compiler: Borland C++ Compiler (5.5, 5.82))---------------

Checking for existence: F:\Softwares\Documents\L_C & CPP\Examples\Example_1\bin\Debug\Example_1.exe
Executing: "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\CodeBlocks/cb_console_runner.exe" "F:\Softwares\Documents\L_C & CPP\Examples\Example_1\bin\Debug\Example_1.exe"  (in F:\Softwares\Documents\L_C & CPP\Examples\Example_1\.)
Process terminated with status 255 (16 minute(s), 21 second(s))

Source Code:
--------------------
#include <iostream>
#include <list>
#include <string>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
    list<string> names;
    names.push_back("Mary");
    names.push_back("Zach");
    names.push_back("Elizabeth");
    cout << "--- elements ---" << endl;

list<string>::iterator iter = names.begin();
    while (iter != names.end())
    {
          cout << *iter << endl;
          ++iter;
    }

return 0;
}

commented below line and ran the "Build and Run" operation. It ran successfully. Couldn't understand exactly what is the problem with below line.

cout << *iter << endl;

Tried including below line also ... still issue is not resolved.

#include <windows.h>

Note: Using Code::Blocks 13.12 version with Borland C++ compiler is used to compile C++ programs on Windows 10 operating system.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
My guess is that your compiler is broken or doesn't work correctly on windows 10.

Please contact your compiler vendor for support.
We don't and cannot provide support for any of the compilers that can be used with codeblocks or are shipped with it!
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline srinu4007

Thanks oBFusCATed.

But I am able to compile other applications like vector or list for that matter with out iterator code. I tried by adding try and catch as shown below. Expected a print message on command prompt, but it didn't work. Has this any thing to do with codeBlocks not properly integrated with compile, etc.,. ?

Source Code:
-----------------

#include <iostream>
#include <list>
#include <string>
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdexcept>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
    try {
        list<string> names;
        names.push_back("Mary");
        names.push_back("Zach");
        names.push_back("Elizabeth");
        cout << "--- elements ---" << endl;

list<string>::iterator iter = names.begin();
        while (iter != names.end())
        {
            cout << *iter << endl;
            ++iter;
        }
    }
    catch (...)
    {
        cout << "Cought exception" << endl;
    }
    return 0;
}

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
No idea, I've never used this compiler with codeblocks.

The only thing you can do is try to compile the same program on the command line and see if it works.
If it works we might be able to fix the cb integration of the compiler.
But don't count on it. We're not big fans of supporting ancient compilers running on latest oses.
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline srinu4007

which compiler do you suggest for learning/practicing c/c++ on windows and unix os's ?

Offline srinu4007

By the way I tried compiling the same code from command prompt and executed the code. It ran successfully. Followed the instructions specified at "http://www.cprogramming.com/borland.html" to compile cpp code from cmd. Seems like it is a bug in CodeBlocks integration with Borland C++ compiler. Where should I raise this bug ? For the time being if I want to continue with C++ practicing on windows 10 which compiler would be the best choice on codeblocks ??

F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Bin>bcc32 "F:\Softwares\Documents\L_C & CPP\Examples\Example_1\main.cpp"
Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
f:\softwares\documents\l_c & cpp\examples\example_1\main.cpp:
Turbo Incremental Link 5.00 Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland

F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Bin>main.exe
--- elements ---
Mary
Zach
Elizabeth

F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Bin>

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Follow this  FAQ entry http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/FAQ-Compiling_%28errors%29#Q:_How_do_I_troubleshoot_a_compiler_problem.3F
It will give some hints where the problem might be.

As for modern compiler try some of the build of GCC on windows - two popular ones are TDM and MinGW.

Offline srinu4007

I have re-build by enabling debugging log file. Please find the build_log.html file contents below.

Code

Build started on: 11-04-2016 at 18:58.47
Build ended on: 11-04-2016 at 18:58.48

-------------- Build: Debug in Example_1 (compiler: Borland C++ Compiler (5.5, 5.82))---------------
bcc32.exe -q -w -x -v -I"F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Include" -I"F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Include\Gl" -I"F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Include\Rw" -I"F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Include\Sys" -oobj\Debug\main.obj -c main.cpp
main.cpp:
ilink32.exe -q -ap -v -L"F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\lib" -L"F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\lib\psdk" c0x32 obj\Debug\main.obj,bin\Debug\Example_1.exe,,cw32mt.lib import32.lib "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\cw32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\cw32i.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\cw32mt.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\cw32mti.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\dxextra.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\import32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\inet.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\noeh32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\ole2w32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\oleaut32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\uuid.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\wininet.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\ws2_32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\aclcls.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\aclui.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\activeds.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\adptif.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\advapi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\bdnapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\bhmon.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\bhsupp.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\cap.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\clusapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\comctl32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\comdlg32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\comsvcs.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\crypt32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ctl3d32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\d3drm.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dacdll.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dbghelp.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ddraw.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dflayout.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dhcpcsvc.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dinput.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dlcapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dplayx.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dsetup.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dsound.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dsprop.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\dtccfg.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\edbbcli.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\filter.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\fmistr32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\framedyd.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\framedyn.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\friendly.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\gdi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\glu32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\gpedit.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\gtrtst32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\gwperf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\hexedit.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\hlink.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\icm32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\icmui.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ihvlink.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\imagehlp.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\imm32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\inetmib1.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\iphlpapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\iprop.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\kernel32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ksproxy.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\loadperf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\lsapi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\lz32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mapi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\measure.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mfcuia32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mgmtapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mobsync.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mpr.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mprapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mqrt.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msacm32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mscms.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mscomstf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msconf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msdetstf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msimg32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msinsstf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msjava.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msrating.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msshlstf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msuilstf.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\msvfw32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mswsock.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mtx.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mtxdm.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\mtxoci.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\nal.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\nddeapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\netapi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\nmapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ntdsapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ntdsbcli.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ntmsapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ntquery.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ntwdblib.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\odbc32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ole32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\oleacc.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\oleaut32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\olecli32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\oledlg.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\olepro32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\olesvr32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\opends60.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\opengl32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\parser.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\pdh.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\penwin32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\pkpd32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\psapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\qosname.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\quartz.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rasapi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rasdlg.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rassapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\resutils.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\riched20.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rpcdce4.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rpcns4.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rpcrt4.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rtm.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rtutils.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\rulecls.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\scarddlg.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\secur32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\sens.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\sensapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\setupapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\sfc.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\shell32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\shfolder.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\shlwapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\slbs.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\smsapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\snacli.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\snanls.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\snmpapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\sporder.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\sti.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\svcsrvl.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\svrapi.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\tapi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\th32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\thunk32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\traffic.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\trnsdt.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\url.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\urlmon.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\user32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\userenv.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\vdmdbg.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\version.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\vfw32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wappc32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wcpic32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\webpost.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\win32spl.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wincsv32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\winfax.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wininet.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\winmm.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\winscard.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\winspool.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\winstrm.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wintrust.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wldap32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wow32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\ws2_32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wsnmp32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wsock32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wst.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\wtsapi32.lib" "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\Borland\BCC55\Lib\PSDK\xolehlp.lib",,
Output file is bin\Debug\Example_1.exe with size 123.00 KB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minute(s), 1 second(s))
0 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 1 second(s))

Then tried running the application i.e., followed  Build -> Build & run steps.

Code

-------------- Build: Debug in Example_1 (compiler: Borland C++ Compiler (5.5, 5.82))---------------

Target is up to date.
Nothing to be done (all items are up-to-date).

-------------- Run: Debug in Example_1 (compiler: Borland C++ Compiler (5.5, 5.82))---------------

Checking for existence: F:\Softwares\Documents\L_C & CPP\Examples\Example_1\bin\Debug\Example_1.exe
Executing: "F:\Softwares\SWs Installed\CodeBlocks/cb_console_runner.exe" "F:\Softwares\Documents\L_C & CPP\Examples\Example_1\bin\Debug\Example_1.exe"  (in F:\Softwares\Documents\L_C & CPP\Examples\Example_1\.)
Process terminated with status 255 (0 minute(s), 8 second(s))

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Next step is to try the same commands in the terminal and start removing options/switches until you find the one that causes the problem.
Or just switch to a better compiler. :)