Author Topic: error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART0_RECV"  (Read 4160 times)

Offline georg

• Single posting newcomer
error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART0_RECV"
« on: January 27, 2016, 09:57:51 am »
hi all,

I am not sure if I am in the right forum, if not please move the thread...

I am using ubuntu 14.04 LTS and code::blocks 13.12. CB works for other AVR projects. Trying to compile a sketch for arduino (das not matter which sketch, also with the examplesketch of the wizzard)  I get this error:
Code
||=== Build: Arduino Mega 2560/ADK in cb_linien_folger_2 (compiler: GNU AVR GCC Compiler) ===|
/home/georg/.codeblocks/arduino/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp|91|error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART0_RECV"|
/home/georg/.codeblocks/arduino/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp|101|error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART0_RECV"|
/home/georg/.codeblocks/arduino/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp|132|error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART1_RECV"|
/home/georg/.codeblocks/arduino/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp|145|error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART2_RECV"|
/home/georg/.codeblocks/arduino/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp|158|error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART3_RECV"|
||=== Build finished: 5 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

The wizard for the arduino projects is active, also the folders "cores" and "libraries" are in the project folder, I included "arduino.h" in the sketch...

Is this error an arduino (path / libs) problem or a cb issue?

thanks georg