Author Topic: can't read file timestamp even after removing the file.  (Read 2858 times)

coltson

can't read file timestamp even after removing the file.
« on: October 31, 2015, 10:10:33 pm »
Hello I am getting these messages:
||WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: /media/windows/Demos/windowManager/windowManager/Vec3f.cpp|
 obj/Debug/windowManager/Vec3f.o||No such file or directory|

when trying to compile my program. I searched the directory and saw that the file was there, despite what the message says. So I decided to try a dirty hack. I deleted the obj file and then proceed to remove the file Vec3f.cpp from my project, since they are not being currently used. Then I send codeblocks to recompile everything... and the error persisted, even if I am not using the file anymore.

What is stranger is that in a older codeblocks, version 8 if am not mistake, everything worked as a charm. But it ONLY works if I include the Vec3f.cpp and the Vec3f.h files in the project, otherwise, it shows the same errors as in the newer version.
The only thing I crossed my mind is to create a new project and start to add all the files manually, something I didn't make because there may be a faster way to deal with this.
Is there? Or should I start a new project?
Thanks for any suggestions. 

P.S: the newer version is 13.xx
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 12:48:09 am by coltson »