Author Topic: Beginning with SVN 10634 code highlighting defaults to plain text  (Read 9372 times)

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
Re: Beginning with SVN 10634 code highlighting defaults to plain text
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 09:24:29 am »
But I have another question concerning the syntax hightlight when I build from source : is it normal the members of classes are not highlighted ? Because on C::B 13.12 they are highlighted in purple (default theme color).
This is controlled by Settings->Editor->Code Completion->pseudo semantic keyword highlighting.

@devs: Some of the options there are "Disable xyz", and some are "Enable xyz"... this is kind of confusing.
I prefer the "Enable xyz" kinds option.  :)
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline Scr3amer

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Beginning with SVN 10634 code highlighting defaults to plain text
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 04:49:04 pm »
But I have another question concerning the syntax hightlight when I build from source : is it normal the members of classes are not highlighted ? Because on C::B 13.12 they are highlighted in purple (default theme color).
This is controlled by Settings->Editor->Code Completion->pseudo semantic keyword highlighting.

@devs: Some of the options there are "Disable xyz", and some are "Enable xyz"... this is kind of confusing.

Thanks for the help :D !