Author Topic: Help me please, I can't even get started learning programming  (Read 8684 times)

Offline CrumblingAway

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Help me please, I can't even get started learning programming
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2015, 01:21:23 am »
Also, I downloaded the latest Nightly build, followed the instructions, opened Code::Blocks, but the same message appears when I try to run "Hello World":
Build: Debug in CrumblingAway (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)

I have no idea what else there is to do, it's as if this program consciously wants me to never learn programming.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Help me please, I can't even get started learning programming
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2015, 05:42:10 pm »
[...]
 but but not new to C++, compilers, or IDEs and am having the *exact* same issue that CrumblingAway is.  There is definitely something wacky here...here's how I duplicated (or ran into) the problem:

[...]

Hopefully this rings a bell with someone and gives enough information to figure out what's going on.

This only show, that you do not read what the problem of the OP is, it's obviously totally different (at least the erro you show here) and that you don't know much about c++.

And please, please post log-content with copy and paset in code-tags (the button with the "#" in the forums editor) and not as screenshot.

Your error is simply a (beginners) programming error, much too trivial to discuss.