Author Topic: Syncronization between h/hpp and c/cpp files  (Read 7954 times)

Offline gtafan

• Almost regular
Syncronization between h/hpp and c/cpp files
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:45:53 pm »
Posibly this feature already exists in codeblocks, but I haven´t found it yet. So what I´d like to have is when I create a void in the h/hpp file the feature should create an empty implementation in the corresponding c/cpp file. Also when changing something on the void in the h/hpp the changes could be also done in c/cpp if the user wants it so.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 04:21:02 pm by gtafan »

Online stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: Syncronization between h/hpp and c/cpp files
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 06:16:57 pm »
Posibly this feature already exists in codeblocks, but I haven´t found it yet. So what I´d like to have is when I create a void in the h/hpp file the feature should create an empty implementation in the corresponding c/cpp file. Also when changing something on the void in the h/hpp the changes should be also done in c/cpp.

I never noticed this feature; but, I do not use CB as a editor very much.

I would like the first part of creating an empty implementation; but, I would not like the second part.

Tim S.

C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline Quiss

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 06:28:15 am »
Right click c/cpp file, Insert/Refactor->All class methods without implementation.

Offline gtafan

• Almost regular
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 04:22:15 pm »
Posibly this feature already exists in codeblocks, but I haven´t found it yet. So what I´d like to have is when I create a void in the h/hpp file the feature should create an empty implementation in the corresponding c/cpp file. Also when changing something on the void in the h/hpp the changes should be also done in c/cpp.

I never noticed this feature; but, I do not use CB as a editor very much.

I would like the first part of creating an empty implementation; but, I would not like the second part.

Tim S.
Sorry my bad english again, have edited my post, hope it is now easier to understand what the second part was really about.