Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

a Qt plugin : QtPregenForCB => AddOnForQt

<< < (2/15) > >>

oBFusCATed:
But still how do you know that the value of the m_EventId is set correctly before we the event is fired?
There is no code to reset it. So if the event is fired from a different code-path than the one expected it will be fired with invalid information.

Shouldn't we add more fine grained events that make the implementation of this plugin possible?

From the code of the plugin I can see that it is interested to know if a project is cleaned, built or if a single file is compiled (but does nothing in this case).

Should I revert this commit or you'll do it?  8)

LETARTARE:
Hello,
thank you very much to both of you for your advice.
@MortenMacFly
Thanks for the commit to svn 10115  :)

@oBFusCATed
I'm not sure I understood ?

--- Quote ---For example the current version of the plugin will break if the user uses the context menu in the project manager.
--- End quote ---
because actually I can use the context menu 'Build, Rebuild, Clean' with no break.

--- Quote ---From the code of the plugin I can see that it is interested to know if a project is cleaned, built or if a single file is compiled (but does nothing in this case).
--- End quote ---
Yes, it is exactly that. For a single file I still wonder about the work to be done?

Anyway, if you have a different solution, with the current svn, I take.

Another question:
Is it possible to use the 'Build log' to display messages generated by the pre-generate ?
This would be more consistent than display them in 'Code::Blocks log'.

Sincerely.

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: LETARTARE on February 12, 2015, 07:01:06 pm ---because actually I can use the context menu 'Build, Rebuild, Clean' with no break.

--- End quote ---
I doubt, because they have different ids, as far as I can see.
Have you tried to use them just after you've started a fresh instance of C::B?

LETARTARE:
I'll try because I am trying to compile svn 10116...

LETARTARE:
I confim...
I use svn 10116, rebuilt the plugin and context menus work correctly.
I'll check id's for safety ...
'QtPregenForCB' must be loaded after 'CompilerGcc',  but that's always the case !
I did a test by changing the name of the plugin 'CbqtPregen', and there the id's become -1!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version