Author Topic: Quick fix to "Disassembly open files list" bug  (Read 4595 times)

Offline AkiraDev

• Multiple posting newcomer
Quick fix to "Disassembly open files list" bug
« on: January 08, 2006, 04:34:16 am »
Hi to all,

I've been very busy at work for a long time, and shamelessly stood apart from contributing as any decent open source user should. While I'm working on a slightly different help system for CodeBlocks, here's a little patch to get rid of the open files list docking window being wrongly named "Disassembly" that some people might also notice. A simple assignment of CodeBlocksDockEvent::name makes sure wxAUI doesn't confuse things. I know it's as far as anything can be from critical, but it was annoying me.

Kudos for the unbelievable progress this project has had over the last few weeks. I don't think a lot of commercial projects could go this well...

Happy New Year (a bit late i know :lol:) and congratulations to Mandrav for his recently started family (heh, I'm sorry I only "heard it" now)

Regards

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline AkiraDev

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Quick fix to "Disassembly open files list" bug
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 04:55:02 am »
Errr, it's been submitted where it should be...

Sorry for the spam.   :oops:

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: Quick fix to "Disassembly open files list" bug
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 10:42:38 am »
Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten to name them...
They 're all named now so hopefully this is the last time your layouts are broken with a new revision.
Just delete them once more (when you update to the newest revision) and that should do it.

Quote from: AkiraDev
Happy New Year (a bit late i know :lol:) and congratulations to Mandrav for his recently started family (heh, I'm sorry I only "heard it" now)

Happy New Year to you too.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 10:44:27 am by mandrav »
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...