Author Topic: doubt with formatted input c++  (Read 5624 times)

zavulom

doubt with formatted input c++
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:30:55 am »
Hi all, I am developing an editor same as the windows for gnome is 30% completed, with this interactive menus, fabric, color, transition screens.
I am developing a piece I need to capture the ctrl + A, but this is not my problem, my problem is that I have a standard input stdin and it captures more than one key, need an entry that captures only one entry or 1 character or numbers and accent. I do not know if you guys can understand me, if I capture standard input, which several keys capture how can I capture the ctrl + a , ctrl + and other. already tried to use assembly,
On Linux gnome codeblocks with getchar can not put the accents another I can not use the ncurses it is not necessary and would hinder my code,
please help

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: doubt with formatted input c++
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 06:04:38 am »
This question seems not to be related to Code::Blocks itself (it's "just" an IDE).

Please (re-)read the forum rules.
You accepted to follow these rules when registering here and there is the Please read the rules link above the "Post" and "Preview"-buttons.

If your question is not related to C::B itself, but a general programming question, you are violating our forum rules !