Author Topic: is there any plan adding java project into code::blocks Framework ?  (Read 13277 times)

estas

hi everyone

here is a new comer in this forum , As we all know ,the code::blocks is a open source IDE ,And have a strong fuction ,what's more it develope for

kinds of project ,such as ARM ,gtk ,C/C++ and so on ,but java project is not developed ,but As time flow ,JAVA Project is become more and more

important for our jobs ,So I would like to know is there any plan and schedule for adding or developing this branch ? Thank you very much ,And any

rely is welcome ,

BR//estas 

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Never, never, never (!!!) post the same topic twice in different subforums !!!
I just removed the first post.

Everything I can say about Java might be treated as offending, so I don`t say anything about it (that's not meant offending, just my personal view  ;) ) .

Nevertheless any patches (plugins ?) that do not break other stuf and can be useful are welcome.
That does not mean that they would ake it into trunk, but they could also exist as user-projects (like the Fortran-plugin at the moment).

gautxori

Re: is there any plan adding java project into code::blocks Framework ?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 06:58:45 pm »
On Java / Python / Perl / ... in C::B, that is, whether C::B can be used as generic IDE.

As the answer is obvious (yes, it can be done, with (a lot of|some) work), and there's no post on the way to do it, i'd like to read some offenses on Java: why the heck there is no method in the wiki to extend C::B to compile Java, Python, Perl, etc.? (Why can't you make a definitive AIO-IDE? Why is "free/open IDE market" so clandestine? Why so much cant?)

The fact is i'm willing to read sb slandering & taunting Sun, Oracle, Microsoft, and other allies. So if you feel like, you can append some offenses on them and their lieges.

(And please, jens, do not take it personally: no need to ban  ;) )
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 07:03:29 pm by gautxori »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: is there any plan adding java project into code::blocks Framework ?
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 07:09:13 pm »
This is an opensource project and any help is welcome.
So if you feel the need for this:
[...] any patches (plugins ?) that do not break other stuf and can be useful are welcome.