Author Topic: workspace d does not exist ??  (Read 4300 times)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
workspace d does not exist ??
« on: December 31, 2005, 10:33:09 am »
Today I got already several times the message box saying "workspace d does not exist" ??
At a given mompent at the output dir a file "d" showed up, this is the contents :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<CodeBlocks_workspace_file>
    <Workspace title="">
        <Project filename="Documents and Settings\ldc\My Documents\CodeBlocks\CountMinMaxFind\CountMinMaxFind.cbp" active="1" />
    </Workspace>
</CodeBlocks_workspace_file>

No idea why that one is suddenly there ???

Notice that workspace file is referring to a project in my docs and sets, but at restart of cb, it is not reloaded ?

EDIT : and now I have a d.workspace ??

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: workspace d does not exist ??
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 10:41:52 am »
new test info :
deleted all those d's again.

step 1 : open cb (no d message) , open my project, close cb (workspace changed, save, yes) --> d shows up
step 2 : open cb (no d message), (my project was not again opened), open project , close cb (workspace changed, save, yes) --> d.workspace shows up
step 3 : open cb, (my project was not again opened), open project , close cb (workspace changed, save, yes)

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 02:25:44 pm »
Out of curiosity, does your home folder happen to be D:\Documents and Settings? In that case, I might have a suspicion where that D comes from.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 02:36:32 pm »
yes, it does. I always try to have the docs and sets on a different drive then the windows drive.

Hehe, you think you can fix it ??

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 02:41:18 pm »
Never mind, that was not the reason... it's fixed now anyway.
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."