Author Topic: Force Close MACBOOK PRO  (Read 5377 times)

Offline BickeringNut

• Single posting newcomer
Force Close MACBOOK PRO
« on: March 12, 2013, 08:34:35 pm »
Hi,
I used to use codeblocks v 10 fine with no issues. I recently upgraded codeblocks v12. something and now when I open a document Codeblocks force closes on me within seconds. I unistalled codeblocks and reinstalled it and the same thing happens. I installed the newest version of Xcode prior to updated codeblocks. I am going to use codeblocks to write code in C++. I am running the newest version of Mac OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline BickeringNut

Re: Force Close MACBOOK PRO
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 12:34:38 am »
Thanks a lot. The first linked help me but now every time I try to create a . cpp file and run it it shows up as "No such file or directory". Any idea?

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:06:32 am »
Thanks a lot. The first linked help me but now every time I try to create a . cpp file and run it it shows up as "No such file or directory". Any idea?
Please post the exact error message (in code-tags) and the exact steps you did to trigger this issue

Offline BickeringNut

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 05:51:04 am »
I open a file and when I build it it does not show as any errors are there. Then I run it and my terminal pops up and shows me the directory the file is in and then states "No such file or directory." There is not much more I can explain about this issue.