Author Topic: Two small problems with the editor  (Read 5120 times)

Offline Newbie0815

• Multiple posting newcomer
Two small problems with the editor
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:52:23 pm »
I´ve noticed 2 things in the C::B editor, not really problems, but they bother me, so I´m wondering if there´s a way to fix it.

1) When I copy&paste a few pieces of code from the C::B editor into some other editor, i.e. Notepad++, I have to click twice into the C::B editor before I can highlight a piece of text.
If C::B is not the active window, the first click only activates the window, but holding the mouse button to drag it over a piece of text has no effect.

2) If I click into the code to type something, the blinking cursor appears at that point, but if I then move the mouse out of the way and by chance the mouse pointer ends up over the build log below, I cannot type anything, because as soon as the mouse hovers over it, the build log becomes the active window.

I´m not using the latest nightly, because everything else is working just fine, so I didn´t see a need to update.
If this is already fixed in a newer version of C::B, I´d apreciate the info, which version I should update to.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Two small problems with the editor
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:03:46 pm »
I´m not using the latest nightly, because everything else is working just fine, so I didn´t see a need to update.
If this is already fixed in a newer version of C::B, I´d apreciate the info, which version I should update to.

But which version do you use ?
And what is your OS ?

Offline Newbie0815

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: Two small problems with the editor
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 03:30:09 pm »
svn build rev 7075 (2011-03-31 19:53:04) gcc 4.5.2 Windows/unicode - 32 bit

Windows7 Ultimate 64bit