Author Topic: corrupted double-linked list  (Read 35720 times)

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: corrupted double-linked list
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 09:21:19 am »
FWIW, as of today, running the latest + contrib, the FileManager plugin causes this to occur upon both shutdown and disabling the plugin via the Plugins interface. (64-bit multilib Gentoo, wxWidgets 3.0)

Removing FileManager.zip from /usr/share/codeblocks allows Code::Blocks to exit properly.

I get these errors only sporadic or better sometimes it happens on every close of C::B and sometimes not.
Enabling and disabling of FileManager has no such effect (at the moment), neither on C::B with wx2.8 nor on C::B with wx3.x from trunk.

Offline dmoore

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: corrupted double-linked list
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 02:46:54 am »
FWIW, as of today, running the latest + contrib, the FileManager plugin causes this to occur upon both shutdown and disabling the plugin via the Plugins interface. (64-bit multilib Gentoo, wxWidgets 3.0)

Removing FileManager.zip from /usr/share/codeblocks allows Code::Blocks to exit properly.

As the author of the offending plugin, I would be very surprised if the crash has anything to do with the double linked list crash described in this thread. From what i recall, the file manager crash/hang on exit under linux is usually caused by NOT having gamin installed.