Author Topic: The 07 July 2012 build (8086) is out.  (Read 61937 times)

Offline Randajad

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: The 07 July 2012 build (8086) is out.
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 10:41:26 am »
When CB would use clang parser? Codelite have clang parser and parse ALL things, include auto variables, in all it parses all and can show compilation errors when ur typing code.
I think it's not to hard to add it's support. It's crossplatform and needs only one dll /.so in cb folder.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 10:54:25 am »
When someone steps up and implements it. Simple as that. There was a plugin started already, but I've not seen any progress with it.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline sensey

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 10:36:46 pm »
Does this patch fix it?
Code
Index: src/plugins/compilergcc/compilerMINGW.cpp
===================================================================
--- src/plugins/compilergcc/compilerMINGW.cpp (revision 8106)
+++ src/plugins/compilergcc/compilerMINGW.cpp (working copy)
@@ -178,7 +178,7 @@
     m_Commands[(int)ctLinkConsoleExeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs")));
     if (platform::windows)
     {
-        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs --subsystem,native")));
+        m_Commands[(int)ctLinkNativeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs -Wl,--subsystem,native")));
         m_Commands[(int)ctLinkExeCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker $libdirs -o $exe_output $link_objects $link_resobjects $link_options $libs -mwindows")));
         m_Commands[(int)ctLinkDynamicCmd].push_back(CompilerTool(_T("$linker -shared -Wl,--output-def=$def_output -Wl,--out-implib=$static_output -Wl,--dll $libdirs $link_objects $link_resobjects -o $exe_output $link_options $libs")));
     }

Finaly, I make it works, I edit "compiler.dll" with an hex editor and remove that part, thanks for showme where to look...

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 06:02:02 am »
Finaly, I make it works, I edit "compiler.dll" with an hex editor and remove that part, thanks for showme where to look...
Whoohoo! Now that's the fist time I heard someone patching C::B with a HexEditor. :o I hope you know how to apply such patches actually, do you?
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline sensey

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 03:36:17 pm »
Whoohoo! Now that's the fist time I heard someone patching C::B with a HexEditor. :o I hope you know how to apply such patches actually, do you?

It was simpler than download and compile the code (I already had the hex editor :P), anyway, I did not like the new syntax highlighting of the last nightly, I have to keep using this version...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:55:05 pm by sensey »