Author Topic: ld.exe can not find-lwxmsw29ud  (Read 4254 times)

tomas33

ld.exe can not find-lwxmsw29ud
« on: April 18, 2012, 02:38:09 pm »
hello friends first of all apologize for my stupidity because I do not understand English very well not give them the sulucion of error is an error that some library is not the problem is that there is much information in the forum and not get to find the information I need I explain the problem to compile a project I get the following error
ld.exe can not find-lwxmsw29ud, my OS is windows xp, and use code programming environment: block and wxWidgets-2.9.3 I compiled with the command "mingw32-make-f BUILD = release SHARED makefile.gcc = 1 mONOLITHIC = 1 UNICODE = 1 "without quotes of course, the monolithic configuration, unicode and libraries but no where is the fault someone please tell me the steps to configure thank you very much

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
Re: ld.exe can not find-lwxmsw29ud
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 03:56:28 pm »
I get the following error
ld.exe can not find-lwxmsw29ud, my OS is windows xp, and use code programming environment: block and wxWidgets-2.9.3 I compiled with the command "mingw32-make-f BUILD = release SHARED makefile.gcc = 1 mONOLITHIC = 1 UNICODE = 1 "without quotes of course, the monolithic configuration, unicode and libraries but no where is the fault someone please tell me the steps to configure thank you very much
Code
-lwxmsw29ud
u is for unicode, d is for debug, so do you have such library?

You build a
Code
BUILD = release
library, do you?

How do you create a wx project? I believe you select the wrong options.
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.